Chapter Twenty Three

"Yah. Neo gwaenchanna?" Chanyeol asked Yoona as soon as she open her eyes. SeHun held her hand tightly.

"Oh. " YooNa nodded.

"Noona, can you just cry when you need to cry and smile when you need to smile. Fight when you need to fight. Aigoo. This noona. Always make everyone worry. " Kai nagged.

"Yah. Can you just stop?" YooNa pouted.

"We just worried, baboya." Chanyeol said.

"Where is the others?" YooNa looked around.

"JiMin going to convenient store. Lay and KyungSoo are preparing for our bbq tonight. JoonYoung hyung, molla." Sehun said.

"Yah, you guys should helping Lay oppa and KyungSoo too. " YooNa looked at them.

"Arasseo. You're okay now. So we can go. " Baekhyun chuckled.

"Are you kidding me? You guys stay here because you are lazy. Not because of Yoona. " Chanyeol said. Yoona chuckled.

"Palli ga~" Yoona said.

"Arasseo. Arasseo. " They walked out from the room.

SeHun was still there with his poker face.

"I said go. " YooNa said.

"I'm not going to leave you alone." He said as he crossed his arms.

"Yah!!" YooNa said annoyedly.

****************
*BBQ NIGHT*

After that incident, SoYoung and Bora decide to go back to Seoul. The others was preparing for the BBQ.

"Yummy. Smell delicious." YooNa said as she looked at the food Lay and KyungSoo prepared.

"YooNa ssi. I'm sorry for my behaviour earlier." JiMin whispered. YooNa smiled and give a 'Its okay' sign.

"Noona, Saranghae." SeHun suddenly whispered at YooNa from her back. YooNa eyes widened when she heard that. Her face suddenly turn to red. SeHun chuckled while he passed YooNa.

"Yah, who did this?" JoonYoung suddenly shouted. He came out from nowhere with a bowl of ramen. Everyone looking at him.

"Chanyeol. Wae,hyung?" Kai said as he looked at the ramen.

"Hyung, why you ate it?" Chanyeol asked.

"Yah, Its horrible.Terrible. Jjinja." JoonYoung whispered at Chanyeol with wasabi smell in his mouth. Chanyeol trying to hold his laugh.

"Hyung, dont make any prank here. I saw you." Kai warn him after he smell wasabi on that ramen. Chanyeol just make innocent face.

"I'm hungry. Can I eat something?" JiMin who dont know nothing about that ramen asked. JoonYoung and Chanyeol looked at each other and giving a naughty smile.

"Hyung, give it to her." Chanyeol whispered. JoonYoung nodded and give the ramen to her with a bright smile.

"What is this?" JiMin asked.

"Curry ramyeon." JoonYoung smiled.

JiMin eat it without hesitate.

1
2
3
4
5
The taste is coming. JiMin face change. She sweat a lot. Her face turn to red. She try to hold it but suddenly

"Arghhhhhhhhhh!!!!! Give me water!!! Water!!!! Palli!!!!!!!" She yelled at KyungSoo who stand next to her. Actually KyungSoo was busy with meat they want to grilled. So he was startled when JiMin suddenly hit his head and yelled. Everyone ran to her and give her a bottle of water.