Last Chapter

Sehun and YooNa first date!! Finally they can walk together as a couple. After Sehun parents give green light for their relationship, Sehun and YooNa feel so happy. Finally YooNa get her happiness in her life. Without her step mother and step sister.

"Finally, I can see your smile,Jagi." Sehun start to call YooNa as Jagi. At first, she mad at Sehun, but Sehun is a stubborn kid. So YooNa gave up and let him call her jagi.

"Am I too selfish to be happy here, while my step family suffered?" Her smile suddenly disappears. Sehun shook his head and pulled YooNa into his arms.

"No,. They already make you suffered for all these years,Jagi. Dont feel bad about that. I've seen so many tears from your eyes since your father passed away." Sehun patted YooNa head.

"Sehun ah, Gomawo. For all these years. I owed you a lot. " YooNa hug him tightly. Sehun chuckled.

"Give me my wish." Sehun said. YooNa looked at him.

"Uh? What wish?" YooNa asked as her brows furrowed.

"You owed me a wish." Sehun cupped YooNa face.

"Ahhh~~~ that camp wish." YooNa pushed Sehun face away.

"So, what do you want?" YooNa asked. Sehun pointed his lips.

"Mwo?" She pretend not to understand.

"This." Sehun kiss her lips smoothly. YooNa smiled.

"Yah! " YooNa pretend to be mad. Sehun chuckled.

"Yah.. I saw you're smiling earlier. I know you like it." Sehun tease her. YooNa already blushing.

"Yah, Gumanhe." YooNa warn him.

********************
"Oppa. Lets go see appa. He miss you." YooNa said.

"But,. " JoonYoung still hesitate.

"But no but,Oppa." YooNa pulled his arms. JoonYoung looked at Sehun who shrugged his shoulder behind them and smile innocently.

*************
"Appa, Oppa is here." YooNa said as she start to cried. Sehun quickly hug her shoulder. JoonYoung eyes start to teary too.

He touch his dad grave.

"Appa. Mianhae." JoonYoung start to cried.

"I'm sorry for leaving both of you. I'm sorry for leaving YooNa to that witch. I'm sorry for everything,appa. I miss you." JoonYoung crying. YooNa patted JoonYoung shoulder.

"Appa, dont worry anymore. I'll take care of YooNa as long as I breathing. Thats my promise." JoonYoung wipes his tears.

"Appa, we have good news." YooNa wipe her tears too and looked at Sehun.

"We'll get married soon,appa." YooNa smile.

"Anneyonghaseyo,samchoon." Sehun greets.

"I'll take care of her too. Dont worry,samchoon." Sehun said.

"YooNa yah, can you give me a space with appa?" JoonYoung asked. YooNa patted his shoulder and nodded.

"Take your time,oppa." YooNa smile and walked away. Giving her oppa space with her dad.

***************
*JoonYoung P.O.V*

Appa, I already know who is my biological father. But I wont see him. To me, you are the only dad I have,appa. Mianhae for leaving you when you need me to take care of YooNa. Such a selfish brother,right appa? I promise you,appa. I'll never ever let anyone hurt my sister anymore.