Chapter Twenty One

Kang So Young came with Kang Bora. They just cant let YooNa happy. They dont know that they will meet The King of Fighter,Han JiMin.

JiMin and YooNa hang out together at the cafe. They spend time together. They become comfortable with each other after sharing about their life story. Suddenly SoYoung approached them.

"Uh? Look who is here." SoYoung smirked at YooNa.

"Eonni." YooNa just smiled.

"Yah! I told you. I'll ruin your vacation." SoYoung pulled YooNa hair. Jimin eyes widened. But then she smirked.

"Well well. Look at this two bitch." She crossed her arms and smirked at SoYoung. So Young glared at her.

"Shut up,you bitch." SoYoung yelled at her. JiMin pull out her phone and make a call.

"Yah, Byuntae. Come to the cafe. There's two bitch here messing around with Yoona. " She smirked at SoYoung again.

"Yah!! Neo!!" SoYoung want to slap JiMin but Luckyly, Sehun came.

"What are you doing here?" He asked SoYoung. SoYoung and Bora smiled and pretend like nothing happen.

"Ommo. Oh Sehun?" SoYoung said. Jimin laughed.

"Sehun ah, tell this two bitch, dont ever show up infront of me. Or she will die." JiMin pulled YooNa wrist and walked away.

"SoYoung ssi. Stop disturbing my girlfriend. I wont let you hurt her anymore." Sehun warn her and walked away. SoYoung was so shocked.

"Mwo?! Girlfriend?" She asked Bora who stand beside her. Bora just shrugged her shoulder.

***************
JiMin was so angry when she thought about SoYoung. She looked at YooNa furiously.

"YooNa ssi. Why you keep smiling when she did that to you? Are you really that stupid?" JiMin asked.

"If I do the same as her, so what the different between me and her,JiMin ssi?" YooNa asked her back.

"If I was you, I will teach her." JiMin said furiously.

'Touch my friend again, I wont let you go,bitch' JiMin said in her heart.

*Ring Ring*

*YoDa calling*

"Mwo?" YooNa asked.

'Yah, neo eodie? Gwaenchanna? I'm looking for you at cafe. Where is SoYoung? '

"Gwaenchanna." YooNa smiled at JiMin who still mad.

'Arasseo.'

"JiMin ssi, are you really make a phone call earlier?" YooNa asked her.

"Nae. That byuntae guy. You told me that he is your bestfriend. So I called him." JiMin said.

"How you get his number?" YooNa asked again. Curiously.

"Your phone. I save all number of them." JiMin said innocently. Make YooNa looke at her in dazed.

"M-my phone?" YooNa asked without any blink.

"Yeah. Your phone. Wae?" JiMin once again make her innocent face.

"You open my phone? Really?" YooNa took a deep breath. JiMin chuckled.

"Nae! Wae? " JiMin continue with her innocent face.

"You just open my contact, right?" YooNa worried.

"Ani. I look everthing in your phone. Well, Sehun called me as a stalker. So I do the job as stalker." JiMin chuckled.