Chapter Four

*Chanyeol P.O.V*

That 3 satan will never leave YooNa alone. I really hate it when YooNa always getting hurt by her step family. Kang So Young! Even the surname using YooNa family surname. This bitch!! I need to teach her!! I really cant watch Yoona getting hurt anymore. How dare you hurting my bestfriend?!

"Yah, mwoanya(what are you doing)??" Suddenly someone tapped my shoulder.

"Kkamjagiya!!!!" I yelled as I looked at that voice behind me

"Anneyong~~" He said with his wide smile

"Anneyong~~" He said with his wide smile. Ah. It's Byun Baekhyun. My cousin.

"Yah, Baekhyun ah, when you...." He hugged me. I smiled.

He stay at Singapore for 4 years because he fight with his father. He just want to live by himself, do what he want to do, but his father wont let him to do that. So he decide to ran away from his home.

"Chanyeol ah, how you can be this tall? Omg.." He said.  I chuckled.

"Baekhyun ah, how's singapore? Are you doing well there?" I asked. Baekhyun shook his head.

"Nothing special with me in Singapore. Just study hard there." Baekhyun said. He looked at my table. There's our picture.He smile excitedly.

"Yah, How is our princess now? Still with that 3 satan? Ommo. I really miss her. Jjinja." Baekhyun said excitedly.

"Well, she still staying with them. Baekhyun ah,lets surprise her. Actually she is really sad now because of me. If she saw you, she will happy again. " I give an idea and looked at my watch. Baekhyun hit my head.

" Yah! What are you doing to her,baboya?!" Baekhyun shook his head because he know we always bickering. Never change.

"Yah, I didn't do anything. But because of me, she getting hurt by So Young." I tell him about what So Young done to YooNa. I took my phone and dialled YooNa number. Luckyly YooNa pick up the call.

"YooNa yah, in 10 minutes I will pick you up. Hurry. Dont ask anything. Just wait infront of your house. Hurry." I hang up. I dont give her a chance to talk back. Baekhyun chukled.  Suddenly I remember something.