Chapter Thirty

"Are you ready?"Sehun grabbed YooNa hand tightly. YooNa was so nervous.

"I'm scared." YooNa said.

"Its okay. You have me. " Sehun smiled.

**********************
Sehun arrived infront of his parents house. YooNa was trembling beside him. She took a one step aback. Sehun looked at her.

"Wae?" Sehun asked. YooNa was breathing nervously. Sehun chuckled.

"Yah.. Dont worry. They will love you. Gwaenchanna." Sehun patted YooNa shoulder.

"Arasseo." YooNa said.

***************
"Omma! Appa!" Sehun shouted.

His parents show up. They looking at YooNa from bottom to the top. Although Sehun and Yoona already become friends since kid, but Sehun parents never meet Yoona. YooNa was nervous as she dont know what she should do.

"An-Annyeonghaseyo." She bowed 90°.

"Come in." Mrs.Oh said coldly. Sehun do "Fighting" sign to YooNa.

******************
Sehun parents was looking at YooNa, they just make YooNa feels so uncomfortable. Sehun sighed.

"Omma,Appa. She is the one I want to married." Sehun grabbed YooNa hand tightly. Sehun omma glared at their hand.

"Sehun, we have something to ask her. Please leave us for a while." Sehun dad finally spoke. Sehun start to worried.

"Appa!" Sehun yelled. YooNa startled. YooNa hit Sehun head.

"Yah! You make me startled! And who teach you to raise your voice infront of your dad?" YooNa said. She forget her nervous after she got shocked by Sehun loud voice.

"Mi-Mian." Sehun said as he leave YooNa with his parents.

*****************
Sehun mom looking at YooNa with her serious face while Sehun dad sat next to YooNa. YooNa smile awkwardly.

"So, I heard you that know my son since kid. But why I never saw you?" his dad start the interview.

"Err. It-Its true. Uri Sehunnie never said about his family." YooNa said.

"Uri sehunnie?" Sehun mom asked.

"I mean Sehun. Mi-Mian. We used to call him Uri Sehunnie." YooNa scratched her own head.

"Ahhh~~~ What your parents do?" Sehun dad asked.

"They passed away since I was young." YooNa looking down on the floor because she remember about her stepmother yesterday.

"Ahh. I'm sorry." Sehun dad apologise.

"Its okay." YooNa smiled.

"So, what do you like about my son?" Sehun mom change her sit next to YooNa too.

"Sehun? Well, I live with my stepmother after my dad passed away. Whenever I sad, Sehun always there for me. Sehun always make a silly thing to make me laugh. You know what,ommonim? He used to wear ladies clothes and make up with Chanyeol when I have amnesia. They really look like an ahjumma. You wanna see?" YooNa chuckled and show them Sehun and Chanyeol picture.

"This is Sehun?? Jjinja?" Sehun mom asked.

"Nae. This is Sehun and Chanyeol." YooNa chuckled. Sehun mom and dad burst into laugh. Their serious face already gone. YooNa sighed in relief.

"I never know that our son is such a bright kid." His dad said. I shook my head.

"He is not just a bright person, he is the funny and silly handsome guy I've ever meet,." YooNa said.

"May I know how old are you?" Sehun mom asked. YooNa start comfortable with them.

"Me? I'm 23,Ommonim." YooNa replied.

"Ahhh~~ Back then, I thought you just want Sehun money. But when I met you, I know you are great woman because you can see the side of Sehun that we never seen. " Sehun dad said.

"Yeah. Please take care of him for us because he is the only one we have. Thats why we cant accept him with anyone. " Sehun mom said and hugged YooNa tightly. Suddenly YooNa crying so hard.

"This hug. I never feel this warm hug since my mom passed away. Thanks for give me a chance for this hug,Ommonim." YooNa said. Sehun mom patted YooNa back.

"You can call me omma. Come see me when you want a hug. Arasseo?" Sehun mom said.

"Nae. Kamsahamnida." YooNa wipes her tears. Sehun who was watching silently from back, crying too.

'Thanks omma,appa. YooNa yah, I promise you will get this warm hug everyday.'

******************
Baekhyun and KyungSoo keep walking back and forth while JiMin and Chanyeol sitting on the coach. They worried about Sehun parents. They worried that Sehun parents will throw mean words towards YooNa.

"We're home." Sehun and YooNa shouted. JoonYoung ran downstairs after he heard YooNa voice.

"Otte?? Otte?? Otte?" Jimin ran to YooNa and Sehun, followed by the others.

"Mwo otte?" YooNa asked.

"Yah!" Baekhyun knock YooNa head.

"What his parents said? Is everything okay?" JoonYoung pointed his finger to Sehun. YooNa smile.

"They accept me." YooNa said slowly.

"What??!!!!!!!" They shouted in unison.

"My parents accept her." Sehun pulled YooNa into his arms.

"Ommo. Ommo. Ommo. Ommo." Baekhyun girly side show up.

"Baekhyun ssi. How a man can said ommo ommo like that?" JiMin laughed.

"Its a habit. Mian." Baekhyun chuckled.

"Congrats,Noona." KyungSoo want to hugged YooNa but getting push by Sehun.

"A.N.D.W.A.E!! No one can hug her. She is officially mine. " Sehun yelled. JoonYoung hugged YooNa from back.

"Yah!! I said no hugging!!" Sehun yelled and look at who is hugging YooNa.

"Yah? Chugulle??!!" JoonYoung show his fist.

"Mian,hyung. Mian. " Sehun chuckled.

"YooNa yah, Congrats. I'll lost my prank buddies after this." Chanyeol said slowly. Everyone was looking at him with suspicious look.

"Yah2!! Its not like that. I mean my bestfriend. Dont think another way. " Chanyeol explained. Everyone sighed relief.

"JiMin ssi. Please take care of my bestfriend,Chanyeol." YooNa hugged JiMin shoulder.

"Mwo? Me? You mean me? You gotta be kidding me?" JiMin laughed. Chanyeol already make a throw up sign.

"Aigoo. These two kid. Dont hate each other because its will end with love." JoonYoung said.

"Never!!!!" Chanyeol and JiMin shouted at the same time. Everyone laughing. Happy day for happy family.

*************