Chapter Twenty Five

*YooNa P.O.V*

So, we went to the namsan tower together. Jimin really want to go there, so I decide to go with her. She said she never went to Namsan tower.

"Wahhh. Jjinja yeuppuda." She said excitedly at the cable car. She really look happy,like a kid got a candy.

"YooNa ssi, thanks because you want to go with me here." she said. I nodded and smile. She start to take a few picture.

"JiMin ssi. Can I ask you something?" I asked her.

"Malhaeyo." She said.

"My friend have a problem." I said.

"Your friend? Dugu?" She cut before I finish my word.

"You dont know her. " I smiled. She nodded.

"So, my friend have two close friend. She really like A guy, but she found out that B guy also like her. She dont know what to do because that B guy is her bestfriend." I continue my story. I heard she chuckled beside me.

"Its so complicated. She should asked her own heart. Who is she really like and love. But no matter what happen, she still have to hurt one of them. By the way, I know its not your friend. But its you. Angeurae??" My eyes widened. She know it. She smiled.

"Its Sehun and that byuntae guy. Right?" she asked.

"Its complicated if you think too hard. Just believe in your heart. " She patted me.

"But Chanyeol seems he tried to distanced himself from me." I said.

"He will understand later. Trust me." She said calmly.

"Jjinja?" I looked at her. She nodded.

"Dont worry too much. Arasseo?" JiMin hugged me. Its so warm. Its really wonderful to have a friend like her.

"Gomawoyo,JiMin ssi." I thanks to her. She nodded and smile. Suddenly I remembered something. I looked at my phone. Its 20 missed call from Sehun.

"Ommo!! I really forgot about this." I tapped my forehead.

"Wae?" JiMin asked.

"Sehun. He said this morning that he want to bring me somewhere." I replied. My phone ringing again. Its Sehun.

"Yeoboseyo."

"Yah!!!!!! Kang Yoona!!!!" He yelled furiously. Even JiMin was startled because she can heard his voice.

"Sehun ah,Mi-Mian. I-I forgot." I scratched my head.

"Forget it!!"  He hang up.

"He's mad." JiMin said as she chuckled.

"Nae. Ottokeyo?" I become blank for a second.

"Lets go. He must be at home. Lets go. "JiMin pulled my hand.

"B-But this namsan?" I asked her awryly.

"Gwaenchannayo. Its morethan enough for me. We can come here again next time. " She smiled.

"Gomawoyo,JiMin ssi."

****************
I finally home. I'm so worried now. Sehun and Chanyeol. I love both. But Chanyeol, he's like my older brother. I never imagine that he'll like me.

"I'm home." I shouted.

"Me too!" JiMin shouted too.

"Noona, you better get ready." Kai suddenly appeared.

"Wae?" I asked him.

"He's mad right now." Kai whispered. I know who is Kai talking about.

"Arasseo." I walked into the living room. I saw SeHun was really angry. I looked around. There is no Chanyeol. Just Baekhyun,JongDae,KyungSoo,Kai and Sehun.