Chapter 28

When Su Tang stood in the kitchen of Jingshui Building, she never imagined that she was just here to play, so why did she start cooking?

  In fact, Jingliang's father still disagreed a little. Su Tang looked so young, how could he put his treasure on her?

  But Jingliang was particularly insistent.

  He believes Sutang can bring about a different approach.

  Or the distinguished guest above will also like it.

  But it didn't matter to Su Tang, but she looked at the people in the kitchen and said, "The one I just caught happened to be crucian carp. Can you help me kill it? What method do you use to remove the fishy smell? Perilla, white wine , or spicy food? Or is there a better way?”

  Su Tang said, already wearing an apron.

  But after she finished speaking, seven or eight people in the kitchen put down their things and were stunned.

  Boss Jing was almost furious and looked at Jing Liang in disbelief: "Did you also tell us how to remove the smell from fish?"

  Jing Liang was also surprised and immediately explained: "Dad, how could I do such a thing. Besides, I didn't know that tea soup can remove the smell."

  Su Tang blinked: "So this is all a secret recipe?"

  Damn it, she thought Jingshui Tower handled it differently.

  Su Tang tried his best to hide it: "If it's not troublesome, please start making tea with a fragrant flavor. Discard the first water and wash the killed crucian carp with the second tea. There is also milk, please send it over as soon as possible. , set up a low-heat stove, thank you.”

  Su Tang ordered things to happen very neatly. The people present paused and took action immediately.

  It's rare for a woman to behave like this in the kitchen of Jingshui Building, but what Su Tang said made them do it involuntarily.

  Relying on the ability of Jingshui Tower, fresh milk came over and brought over, but there was a fishy smell.

  But Su Tang could tell that the milk was of good quality. He first mixed the milk with a little water, then put it on a low-heat stove, sprinkled a little salt, and asked people to watch it carefully and not to boil it away.

  The crucian carp on the other side has also been processed and washed with tea soup. The soaked crucian carp has a hint of tea fragrance.

  Su Tang only smelled it, raised his eyebrows and said, "New tea, very expensive new tea."

  She couldn't bear to use such good tea leaves when cooking fish!

  As expected of a big restaurant in the capital, it is indeed rich.

  "But you have to wash it clean and don't leave any smell."

  The crucian carp was taken out and cleaned again, and was not brought back until there was no more tea smell.

  Jing Liang took the initiative to come over to help her, and Su Tang casually ordered: "Try the fish as dry as possible, and I'll chop some green onions and ginger."

  The cook next to him was about to take action, how could he let the young master do such a job.

  Boss Jing immediately stopped him. Although his cooking talent was not good enough, he still had a family background. Naturally, it was obvious that Su Tang was skilled and well-organized.