Chapter 71

Su Tang got up early, but did not go to buy vegetables. Instead, she gave the list to Master Hao and asked Master Hao to help buy the vegetables.

  Otherwise she would definitely be surrounded.

  Master Hao looked at the ingredients and said directly: "Master, do you want to make vegetarian food?"

  Master Hao is also a veteran chef with many years of experience. He knows what Su Tang is going to do when he looks at the ingredients.

  Su Tang nodded: "Yes, it's a vegetarian meal. The restaurant will reopen after the religious ceremony in a few days and prepare for a thank you banquet."

  The thank you banquet is to thank Lingyin Temple for following Qingguan to help them perform the rituals. After all, they didn’t take any money or say anything, and they also helped them build a reputation.

  If Xicheng Restaurant was famous in the past, it was because of its high quality and low price, but now it is a blessed place!

  Who doesn't like to visit the blessed land?

  As soon as Master Hao heard that Xicheng Restaurant had reopened, he immediately perked up.

  In the past few days, the people in their store have been repairing the Xicheng Restaurant, painting the inside and outside, and a new table custom-made by the owner will be delivered.

  By then, Xicheng Restaurant will have a new look, and everyone can continue working.

  It’s not that the guys at Xicheng Restaurant like to work, it’s just that they are afraid that if Xicheng Restaurant closes, they won’t have such good jobs.

  Who wouldn’t like a good boss, a good manager, and good wages?

  So everyone is working hard for the reopening of Xicheng Restaurant.

  Su Tang doesn’t even need to find specialized people to repair it. There are dozens of them, and everyone can help. After all, who hasn’t repaired their house at home?

  Master Hao also helped, but when he heard about the reopening of the restaurant, he couldn't help but be excited.

  "Don't worry, I will buy the freshest ingredients and deliver them to your courtyard in a little while." Master Hao said quickly, "To entertain the monks and Taoist priests, do we need to clean all our pots and pans?"

  "I definitely want it, otherwise they won't be able to get used to it." Su Tang said, "Master Hao, if you are free, please invite the other two chefs to come to the small courtyard, and call the five assistant chefs, and we will cook a vegetarian meal together. Try the dishes. We will definitely be busy together on the day of the thank-you banquet.”

  Master Hao agreed: "I'm sure I'll be free. I'll call someone over soon. Don't worry, boss."

  Su Tang nodded and sighed in her heart. Sure enough, people will be happy only when they do what they like.

  Thinking back when she first met Master Hao, she always thought he was cynical and could not stand anything. Now she is living a comfortable life and her temper is much better.

  After Su Tang left, the entire kitchen crowd gathered around to see what the owner wanted to buy.

  They can't wait to get cooking!

  But Master Hao said: "The boss has said that only a few of us chefs will go over and we will choose five assistant chefs. The rest will still be waiting at Xicheng Restaurant to repair the house."