Chapter 45

On the way to the western suburbs dairy farm, Su Tang kept thinking of some reason to make Mr. Qi leave.

  The main reason was that the atmosphere was so weird. The two of them rode side by side in front, but didn't say a word.

  Mr. Qi's bodyguards were even more serious.

  People on the road shunned them, thinking something big had happened.

  But Su Tang just didn't want to talk.

  When they reached the western suburbs, Su Tang was about to dismount when she saw the golden pony looking back at her, clearly aware of her intention.

  The pony barked, and Su Tang actually heard a hint of grievance in the horse's voice.

  Qi Tianyun said: "The horse knows human nature very well. It likes you very much, so it doesn't want you to come down."

  Su Tang didn't want to answer at first, so he bit the bullet and said, "Yeah."

  "It was my fault just now." Qi Tianyun suddenly said, apologizing very seriously, "I doubted you out of desperation, but the matter of raising horses is very confidential. Even the Western Region has started to understand horses better in recent years."

  Su Tang quickly interrupted: "So that's it, it's okay. I'm the one who eats too much. In fact, I just feed him casually."

  Ah ah ah, she didn't want to hear what Mr. Qi said about the Western Regions and raising horses.

  It seems that only people from the imperial court can have contact with the Western Regions. In her impression, there are no mutual trade markets in the Western Regions.

  And raising horses?

  Ordinary wealthy families may raise horses, but they definitely do not need systematic knowledge of horse breeding.

  The only one who could raise horses on a large scale in the Cang Qin State was the imperial court.

  If you continue talking, Master Qi will be exposed !

  Qi Tianyun heard the resistance in her words and had no choice but to shut up.

  The atmosphere became awkward again, but the horse that Su Tang was riding began to move, quietly rubbing towards Qi Tianyun, and after a while, their legs were almost touching.

  Su Tang didn't know how to control a horse, so he could only stroke the horse's head: "Be good, please go far away."

  Su Tang spoke softly, but everyone around could hear it.

  Guard Li almost laughed out loud. It was a rare sight in the world that there were women who actually disliked their own Lord Marquis.

  Fortunately, we arrived at the dairy farm very quickly. Before entering, Su Tang could smell the overwhelming stench.

  Qi Tianyun was so sick that he wanted to vomit.

  Su Tang looked at the environment and no longer wanted to buy milk, and said helplessly: "The milk produced in such an environment will definitely not be good."

  This smell, this environment, is simply terrifying.

  If you want to use such milk to make desserts, you'd better kill her.

  Can she let her customers eat something of this quality?

  But after visiting two or three dairy farms, the environment was almost always like this.