Chapter 36

Early the next morning, half of the streets in Xicheng knew two things.

  One is that it turns out that Su Tang is the one who made the recipe that is popular in Beijing!

  The steamed sophora japonica she made led the fashion in the entire capital!

  That’s not all. He stunned everyone in the fourth round of the MasterChef competition yesterday by making the Squirrel Fish, which made the adults eat all the food on their plates.

  Before everyone has digested this news, even more shocking news has come.

  That is, Su Tang actually took over the famous money-losing restaurant, Yingchun Restaurant!

  Everyone had eaten at Yingchun Restaurant when it first opened in Xicheng, and Master Hao’s craftsmanship was really good.

But they can't eat it every day, after all, the prices of the vegetables are not cheap.

  As time went by, the business became neither popular nor profitable, and in recent times it could not be continued and was about to be closed down and sold.

  But no one in Xicheng knows that the food in this restaurant is delicious, but the business is losing money and no one is willing to take over.

  Most of them in West City are poor people, who can afford to eat in restaurants every day.

  That would be too wasteful.

  As for the merchants in the East City, they look down on the restaurants in the West City, so naturally they won't rush over to take over.

  Everyone also laughed at shopkeeper Zhang, saying that he might have to lose a lot of money.

  But I didn’t expect that the one who was taken advantage of now turned out to be Su Tang?

  Sure enough, he is still too young and must not know how to do business. Running a breakfast shop is already Su Tang's limit.

  These words were passed around by the people around, and they sounded very convincing.

  Aunt Zhou and Wang Wu's daughter-in-law naturally heard about it. At first they thought it was a rumor, but they didn't expect that when they asked the boss, they found out that it was really the case.

  Wang Wu's wife immediately scolded: "That guy named Zhang is really nothing. He actually sold the restaurant that lost money to you, the owner."

  After hearing this, Su Tang smiled: "If he didn't lose money, he wouldn't sell it."

  This is true, after all, who doesn’t want to make money?

  Wait, the boss knows that Yingchun Tower is losing money.

  So why take over? Is there any reason for this?

  Su Tang asked Aunt Zhou and Wang Wu's daughter-in-law to sit down, and said, "It's going to reopen over there, so it must be very busy, so I'm afraid I have to entrust you to take care of this small restaurant."

  The two people who had just received Su Tang's monthly money should not be disrespectful. They all remembered that their boss was good to them.

  Su Tang said, "Since I have to trouble you, the monthly salary will of course increase. From now on, it will be five cents of silver per month. Eat breakfast here and go to Yingchun Tower for lunch. It's just right for me to eat with the waiters there."

  It doesn't matter what Su Tang said behind him, but what happened in front?

  Monthly money increase?