Chapter 107

it seems to be like this?

  Su Tang knows what it feels like to be angry. She definitely doesn’t complain to her friends, but takes direct action.

  But after driving Qi Tianyun out of the house, she seemed to have done nothing. She even assumed that Qi Tianyun would come back and did not deal with his things.

  Instead, you complain about your boyfriend with your girlfriends?

  Aaaaaaaaaah.

  Why is it happening like that.

  Huang Yuetong looked at her and smiled: "Tangtang, I was afraid before, because you had to marry him because of the Marquis's power. Now I feel relieved."

"You have been attracted to the Marquis for a long time, right?"

  Huang Yuetong said this, and she was really happy for Su Tang.

  If outsiders saw it, they would think that the Marquis liked Su Tang, and she would definitely be grateful, but everyone who competed with her knew it.

  Su Tang is not such a person.

  She is not the kind of person who must have wealth and glory to survive, and it is even more impossible for her to take the initiative to get close to others.

  Even his attitude towards the Marquis was very cold.

  Sometimes Huang Yuetong even wondered if the Marquis had forced her to do so, and that Su Tang had only agreed reluctantly in order to survive.

  But Su Tang is not such a person.

  Today Huang Yuetong understood that Su Tang also liked Weiyuan Hou, but she didn't show it very obviously.

  Her preferences are very detailed and have a sense of boundaries.

  Just like me, if she doesn't treat me as a friend, then after the game is over, we will be strangers and will never contact each other again.

  Just like when Su Tang rejected Jing Liang, she was decisive and spoke very little afterwards, just because she didn't want Jing Liang to have any misunderstanding.

  Su Tang does things in a decisive and efficient manner.

  Now allowing Qi Tianyun to come and go freely in her house is Su Tang's tacit consent.

  Even before today, she had no idea what her acquiescence meant.

  Su Tang took a deep breath. Huang Yuetong understood everything, so she naturally understood it too.

  But there was only one thought in my mind.

  Qi Tianyun did all this on purpose!

  No wonder Qi Tianyun hasn't forced her and hasn't talked about getting married recently.

  It turns out that they are forcing marriage through actions! They are no longer using words!

  Qi Tianyun is really amazing!

  Su Tang felt angry and amused.

  He is a powerful man, how could he design this to trap me?

  Isn't this a bit of a waste of talent?

  But I have to say it's quite useful.

  Su Tang shook her head: "Let's not talk about him. What about you? How are you preparing for your wedding recently?"