Chapter 104

Su Tang decided to open two restaurants, mainly because she had thought about it and had done it.

  And with Qi Tianyun's help, her workload was reduced by more than half, not to mention that she also had a reserve of qualified talents.

  That’s right, I’m talking about Xicheng Restaurant!

  Maybe many people think that this restaurant is not a formal restaurant, but just a place to eat fast food, which is different from the impression of most people.

  But it is Xicheng Restaurant that makes people dare to go to restaurants to eat. In the past, people thought that restaurants were very expensive, but now they don’t think so anymore.

  The feeling is not obvious in Jingshui Tower, Zuixiao Tower and Zhenxiu Pavilion, after all, they are really high-end restaurants.

  But the fashion house where Li Chun works has a feel to it. Some ordinary people dare to come in and ask about the prices. It is also acceptable to have one meal there all year round.

  At first, Fengshang Hall was still hesitating whether to receive the guest, but Li Chun made the decision immediately and decided to receive the guest. All guests are guests.

  Because of this, the fashion hall has many more low- and middle-end customers. Unlike what everyone imagines, they actually have purchasing power.

  However, if there were no West City Restaurant, these people might never dare to set foot in a big restaurant in their entire lives.

  This is getting off topic.

  What Su Tang wanted to say was that because Xicheng Restaurant has always had a lot of employees, she doesn't have to worry about recruiting if she wants to open another restaurant.

  The waiters from the West City Restaurant can be transferred here. Experienced waiters and kitchen staff will help the restaurant achieve twice the result with half the effort.

  Su Tang told this idea directly to the managers of Xicheng Restaurant.

  The monthly salary had just been paid in October, so the three of them were left alone to talk.

  If it were normal, it wouldn’t be a big deal, but the Marquis is here too!

  Several managers suddenly became frightened.

  What happened?

  Su Tang looked at him: "Why don't you wait for me in the carriage?"

When the monthly wages were just distributed, the waiters in the West City Restaurant were extremely quiet, but fortunately there were many people there.

  But now there are fewer people, and he seems more oppressed here.

  Qi Tianyun didn't reply: "Don't worry about me, just chat about your own things."

  Ah.

  How can we chat about this?

  However, Su Tang was familiar with Qi Tianyun, and he just wanted to accompany her.

  Forget it. Never mind.

  Su Tang said to the three managers, "I think you all know that I intend to open a restaurant in East City."

  Everyone knew about this matter. After all, the news about Su Tang and the Marquis spread very quickly in West City. Everyone would pay attention to any slight movement.

  Li Fan was also concerned about the fact that they were going to visit restaurants and shops.

  The last time I opened a breakfast shop in Dongcheng, I transferred people from the restaurant in Xicheng. Could it be the same this time?