Chapter 86

Food that can be called a work of art is right in front of you.

  According to Su Tang, you can eat the leaves or drink the soup.

  But mainly leaves.

  What can I drink from this?

  The seabass soup looks delicious, but the water looks like art, and drinking it is just a taste.

  And this cabbage, will it be delicious?

  In the eyes of the four ministers, this dish was either unpalatable or not.

  But this is made by Su Tang. Will the dishes made by Su Tang taste bad?

  Who would believe this?

  The four ministers looked at each other and carefully picked up a leaf.

  What a pity! Such a beautiful thing should be kept in the study.

  As soon as this thought crossed his mind, Honglu Temple Qing bit into a cabbage leaf.

  As soon as the cabbage leaves, which I thought were bland and tasteless, came into my mouth, I felt a healing texture that I had never experienced before. It would not be wrong to say that the leaves melted in my mouth, but when the leaves were in my mouth, I seemed to be able to feel all of its flavor. The context, this is the context unique to Baicai, and it is the context that he was very familiar with when he was studying in poverty.

  But the taste is different, not at all.

  This leaf seems to have been tempered thousands of times, which makes it so different. It feels like a real flower blooming on the tip of the tongue.

  If the soft healing cabbage was something he had never tasted.

Do you want to say it is cabbage? It is.

  But it's not like that. No cabbage leaf can immerse people in this special taste like this.

  An ordinary yet extraordinary delicacy reshaped the outlook of the four officials.

  The Minister of Honglu Temple couldn't help but stand up: "Is this cabbage? Are you sure it is cabbage?"

  Su Tang nodded: "Try the soup inside and you will know what's going on."

  These people have seen the world. Let them taste the most delicious soup in the world, and they will know why this cabbage is so special.

  Everyone was so impatient that they scooped up a mouthful with their spoons, and there was no time to ask the palace maids for help.

  When this mouthful of soup entered their mouth, everyone was dumbfounded.

  If Su Tang hadn't said that this dish consisted of cabbage, they would have picked it up and drank it together with the soup!

  Yes, this dish of boiled cabbage is all about the cabbage, and the little bit of soup on the side is just a side dish.

  Just like when you eat braised chicken, you don't go out of your way to eat the soup of the braised chicken.

  But for this dish, once you taste the soup, you can’t help but finish it.

  While Honglu Temple Minister was stunned, the other three had already continued eating.

  After all, there are only so many cabbage hearts. If others eat one more bite, they will have one less bite to eat!

  The Minister of Honglu Temple quickly sat down and, having gained experience in eating, took a cabbage leaf, soaked it with soup, and ate it in one bite.