Chapter 101

"When will you marry me?"

  Qi Tianyun's words almost frightened Su Tang so much that she almost dropped her teacup.

  How could someone suddenly say such scary words!

  Su Tang coughed lightly: "Would you like to try the milk tea I made? Is it too sweet?"

  As she spoke, Su Tang passed the cup over.

  But Qi Tianyun didn't answer it, instead he whispered: "Feed me some?"

  Facing Su Tang's puzzled look, Qi Tianyun said, "This is a punishment."

  "Why is there another punishment?" Su Tang couldn't help but ask.

  "Punish you for not answering my question?" Qi Tianyun raised his eyebrows.

  How should I answer that?

  Answer: Does she really agree to get married?

  But nothing can happen that fast.

  Although Qi Tianyun is indeed good, she doesn't want to get married yet.

  Of course she would use her best skill of pretending to be dead.

  Fortunately, Qi Tianyun saw that she was unwilling to answer, so he didn't say much.

  The most important thing at the moment is editing the book.

  We need to collect many recipes together and make them into a recipe that everyone can understand.

  According to Su Tang, it would be best to draw the most common food common sense.

  For example, the potatoes that are going to be promoted soon are poisonous if they sprout and cannot be eaten. Also, peanuts are moldy and cannot be eaten either, as they may contain poisonous fungi.

  If these can be written down, it will actually be a good thing for many people.

  Su Tang’s ideas are all good, but she definitely can’t compile them into a book by herself.

  Originally, people in the Hanlin Academy had some opinions about Su Tang editing the recipe book.

  After all, Su Tang was a woman, and she came from a common family. How could she have any good ideas about editing a book?

  But Qi Tianyun sent over some recipes drawn by Su Tang and sent someone to tell them about Su Tang's idea, and then they shut up.

  I even secretly looked forward to seeing how Su Tang's recipe would turn out.

  Maybe they can all use it?

  Finally, the Imperial Academy and Shuntian Prefecture sent several people to help Su Tang organize the recipes.

  Among them, Su Tang is more familiar with some of them.

  For example, Ji Shu and Hua Shixin from Shuntian Prefecture.

  These were the judges who praised Su Tang when he participated in the God of Cooking Contest for the first time.

  There is also Fan Yunping, who is a bachelor of the Hanlin Academy and is also included in the list of people to be compiled into this book. I believe that if Su Tang wants to read the classics, no one will stop him for his sake.

  The last one is Master Yuanhu, the teacher of Rulin Academy.

  I heard that he took the initiative to ask for the position, so that he can help to embellish the recipe.