Chapter 109

When Su Tang heard the news, she was checking accounts with Xiao Xiucai at the family restaurant.

  It has been four or five days since opening, and business has returned to normal.

  Now it is more accurate to look at the returns.

  To be honest, stores in East City make more money than those in West City.

  But when Su Tang heard the rumors about the West City Restaurant, she didn't know whether to laugh or cry.

  how so.

  When did she ever say she wanted to go to Guanxi City Restaurant?

  That was the second store she opened, how could it possibly close?

  Besides, what will happen to so many employees after the store closes? Will we really let them lose their jobs?

  Su Tang is not that kind of person.

  Now we have more than thirty waiters and more than twenty people in the kitchen.

  Not to mention that Xicheng Restaurant is still making money, even if it is losing money, she will find a way to accommodate everyone and then think about other things.

  Su Tang brought the accountant and Master Hao to the box and found out why everyone was so panicked.

  After hearing this, Su Tang was even more amused and said, "It happens that tomorrow is the official holiday, and it is already the 21st day of the twelfth lunar month. Tomorrow morning, everyone will wait for me at the West City Restaurant. I will give everyone holiday allowances and New Year gifts to put them at ease."

  Then, Su Tang mentioned another matter: "We also need to calculate the dividends of several managers. Let's wait until tomorrow night. The managers of several stores will come here. I will reserve the box for you and we can talk slowly."

  With an employer, everyone feels relieved.

  When the news reached the West City Restaurant, many people finally stopped panicking.

  But he obviously works harder.

  After all, no one wants to be unemployed, and many of them have just entered the West City Restaurant. Although they have been here for a short time, they all want to stay here.

We have all done many jobs, but have never met such a generous boss, let alone working here. It is hard work, but we earn a lot of money.

  Some time ago, everyone saw that the former colleagues received their monthly wages. Their pockets were heavy, which was pleasing to the eye.

  Especially since there is a role model among them.

  Li Fan.

  Yes, Li Fan has become their role model.

  Everyone knows how hard Li Fan's life has been, but since he followed his employer, he got married and bought a house.

  I don’t know how happy I am.

  Now the family has moved to Dongcheng.

  I heard that his wife can wear silk clothes, which were all given by her employer.

  Not only Li Fan’s daughter-in-law.

  The employer would send gifts from time to time to Master Hao's wife and the accountant's granddaughters and grandsons.

  From Su Tang's perspective, it might just be a casual gift, but everyone else was seeing it and was extremely envious.

  Because of the benefits of Xicheng Restaurant, they want to work here forever.