Chapter 78

But who would have a grudge against her?

  Su Tang was a little confused.

  The chamberlain touched the silver in his hand and said cryptically: "In the past, exchanging cooking skills with other tribes was a matter of the imperial kitchen. Originally, they were also responsible for this matter. But this year, someone has changed."

  Su Tang subconsciously looked at the eunuch and understood everything.

  She didn't have any grudge against anyone, it was obviously because she blocked other people's way.

  But this matter is not her responsibility, and she does not have to exchange cooking skills with others.

  These people are dissatisfied and should not blame her.

  Su Tang thanked the chamberlain again and gave him some money, but didn't ask any other questions.

  After a while, the soldiers came to cover up the water and the earth. Those people couldn't really exclude her, right?

  Su Tang touched the jade pendant in her bag. Maybe she had picked the right one?

  Sure enough, where there are people, there are rivers and lakes.

  By the time Su Tang arrived at the entrance of the palace, the other four had already arrived. Her home was the farthest from the inner city, so she was the last to arrive.

  Huang Yuetong obviously wanted to say something to Su Tang, but because there were too many people around him, he had to shut up for the time being.

  When the five people entered the palace together, Huang Yuetong whispered: "Tangtang, please be careful later. The chief manager of the imperial kitchen has some opinions on you and may make things difficult for you."

  The imperial dining room is the kitchen in the palace, and naturally there are various ministries below.

  Even though the former emperor and the current little emperor have been cutting costs, there are still general divisions.

  The divisions are: meat and vegetable bureau, vegetarian bureau, hanging stove bureau, dim sum bureau and dinner bureau.

  These five bureaus are responsible for different tasks.

  Both meat and vegetables are easy to understand. They are responsible for meat and vegetable dishes respectively, and the hanging stove department is responsible for barbecues and the like.

  Dim sum is easier to understand.

  The meal consists of staple food, porridge, noodles, rice, etc.

  Huang Yuetong's grandfather worked as the general manager of the meat bureau in the imperial dining room.

  This can be considered a branch in the imperial kitchen.

  But Huang Yuetong's grandfather also had a general manager, who was in charge of the fifth bureau and was the general manager of the imperial kitchen.

  It turns out that he has something against me?

  Huang Yuetong whispered, "My grandfather sent me news last night. He will definitely give you a warning later. They are very unhappy because you stole the opportunity to show off."

  them?

  Su Tang has a big head.

  I thought I was just here to cook, but I didn't expect that I was here to fight in the palace .