LXXI.

As the warm water cascades over my body, I stand in the shower, relishing the sensation as it washes away the remnants of the day. Droplets of water glisten on my skin, creating a mesmerizing pattern that mirrors the thoughts dancing in my mind. As the steam fills the air, creating a misty veil around me, I find myself lost in the reverie of that unforgettable kiss. The sound of the rushing water serves as a soothing backdrop, heightening the sensory experience as I replay every detail in my mind.

With each lather of shampoo, my fingers gently massage my scalp, but my thoughts drift back to that captivating kiss I shared with Jackson. The memory replays in my mind like a slow-motion reel, every detail vivid and electrifying. I close my eyes, feeling a smile curve my lips as I immerse myself in the recollection.

The scent of the shampoo fills the steamy air, mingling with the intoxicating fragrance of desire that still lingers on my skin. As I rinse the suds from my hair, the water cascades down my body, heightening my senses and amplifying the yearning that has taken hold of me.

I don’t know what comes over me but my mind, but I start imagining things in my mind. Things about me and Jackson.

With the shampoo rinsed from my hair, I turn my face toward the showerhead, allowing the warm water to caress my skin. As I close my eyes, I can almost feel Jackson’s presence beside me, his breath mingling with the steam, his touch lingering on my lips.

A smile tugs at the corners of my mouth, an involuntary response to the surge of pleasure and desire that courses through me. The memory of his lips melding with mine, the gentle pressure and the electric connection, fills my mind with a blissful warmth that rivals the cascading water.

I move on to washing my body, the gentle caress of my hands mimicking the touch I want from Jackson. The thought of his hands exploring my curves, his lips igniting a fire within me, floods my thoughts. I recall the way his touch commanded my body, leaving me breathless and craving more.

I let my hands glide over my skin, savoring the sensation as it brings to life the memory of his touch. The thought of his hands exploring every inch of me, igniting a symphony of pleasure and anticipation, electrifies my senses.

The soap becomes a conduit, a conduit for reliving the exquisite pleasure of his touch, as if his hands were guiding mine. Each stroke, each gentle caress, becomes a tribute to the intoxicating intimacy we shared.

As the soap glides over my skin, for some reason, I imagine his hands and lips tracing every contour, leaving a trail of desire in their wake. The steamy shower becomes a sanctuary where my fantasies intertwine with reality, where my body responds to the phantom touch of his fingertips.

The water, now infused with the essence of our situation, washes away the remnants of the outside world, leaving only the lingering sensation of our kiss, the imprint of his touch on my skin. I can almost feel his presence, his warmth enveloping me, as I surrender to the memories that melt away the boundaries between past and present.

With every stroke of cleansing, I’m reminded of the delicious intimacy we shared, the vulnerability and trust that blossomed in that moment. The shower becomes a sanctuary of sensuality, a space where I can relish the sensations and cherish the connection we forged.

As the water dances along my body, cleansing away the remnants of the day, my mind remains enraptured by the overwhelming sensations we experienced together. The memory of that extraordinary kiss lingers like a sweet promise, a reminder of the passion and tenderness that could await in the future.

In my cozy pajamas, I feel a sense of warmth and security as I step out of my room, determined to check on Jaz and ensure she got home safely. With a gentle knock on her bedroom door, I hold my breath, awaiting her response. But to my surprise, no answer comes.