CXLIII.

JACKSON’S POV

In this dance of seduction, she teases and tempts, her every move a calculated provocation. I’m left captivated by her allure, the intoxicating mix of power and vulnerability that she effortlessly embodies. With each touch denied, she fuels my longing, aching for the moment when our desires will finally collide.

Unable to bear the tension any longer, I gently turn her around to face me, and she sits sideways on my lap. But before I can make a move, she leans in and kisses me passionately, her lips pressing against mine.

Her deep kisses ignite a fire within me, driving me wild with desire.

Lost in the moment, I can sense her movements even though my eyes are closed.

Soon, she breaks the kiss and stands up from my lap.

When I open my eyes, I glance up, I see her standing there in nothing but her high heels.

Caught off guard, she throws something at my face, and I catch it just in time.

To my surprise, it’s her underwear.

At that moment, all my self-control slips away. I crave her intensely, and I want her now. I’m going to make love to her.

I approach her, already having removed my t-shirt and with my trousers halfway off.

As she attempts to walk away, I suddenly stop her.

I press myself against her back, my arm encircling her gently, my lips grazing her neck, and I hold her close. It takes her breath away. “You’ve proven you meant what you said to me, and now it’s my turn to fulfill my promise. You’ll wake up feeling very sore tomorrow morning,” I whisper, my lips brushing against her tender skin. Her back arches as my lips trail up her neck towards her ear, my warm breath sending shivers down her spine.

I nibble on her earlobe, causing her head to fall back onto my shoulder.

“Spread your legs,” I order.

When she doesn’t spread them fast enough for me, I gently nudge her ankles with my foot, coaxing her to part her legs. She grips my thighs, her nails digging into my muscles. I respond with a small chuckle, and she shivers with pleasure. Meanwhile, my hand caresses her body slowly. My left arm still draped over her breasts, gently squeezing them.

When my hand reaches her lower abdomen, I let it continue its descent, moving downward between her legs. I press against her center, and a moan escapes her lips. Without hesitation, I slide my finger inside her, groaning softly in her ear, “You’re so wet, so ready for me.”

Her breathing quickens, her heartbeat races, and every one of her senses is heightened by my presence and movements. It’s as if her body is ablaze with desire.

Seeking revenge for her teasing and denial, I withdraw my finger, and she protests with a groan, circling her hips against me. I still her movements with a firm hand on her hip. Then, I position myself at her entrance.

“Mmm,” she murmurs in agreement.

I push into her, my arm holding her close so that our bodies are intimately connected. My hot breath caresses her neck as her head rests on my shoulder. I begin making love to her, thrusting deeply and with a rhythm that is neither too fast nor too slow. Each thrust moves her forward forcefully, emphasizing the intensity of my actions.

She struggles to remain standing, her eyes closed, and her mouth open in sheer pleasure.

When I release my arm from her breasts and clasp her hands behind her back, pushing her forward, she appears slightly confused. However, I persist, urging her to step forward with increasing force. I don’t stop penetrating her, though, and the combination of her movement and my deep thrusts against her walls creates an overwhelming sensation. She feels like a puppet in my hands, completely at my mercy.

As we approach the wall, I gently press her body against it. My torso presses against her back, too. “Place your hands flat against the wall and hold on tight because this will be hard and fast,” I whisper, my hands on her hips, pulling her lower body back slightly while the front of her remains pressed against the wall, her cheeks resting against the cool surface.

She follows my instructions, and my subsequent thrusts against her are so powerful that her body collides with the wall, momentarily leaving her breathless. However, she quickly recovers, ready for the next thrust, and the one after that, and so on.

“God, you feel so good—so tight, so warm,” I grunt in her ear.

Our bodies glisten with sweat, our moans and groans of pleasure filling the room. It’s as if they could be heard by our neighbors by how loud they are, but neither of us seem to care.

She closes her eyes, anticipating the ecstasy. “I’m close... Yes,” she whispers, her energy drained. I observe her pushing harder against the wall as the pleasure builds, ready to burst forth.

But suddenly, I withdraw, and she cries out in protest and desperation. “Turn around,” I demand, assisting her.

Without hesitation, I lift her up, allowing her to wrap her legs around me. Pressing my palms against the wall beside her head, she wraps her arms around my neck, pulling me close as our lips meet in a deep kiss. The intensity of our connection sends shivers down my spine.

I brush my lips against her jawline, savoring her beauty, and I can’t help but admire her face. “You’re so beautiful,” I whisper with a hoarse voice, my forehead glistening with sweat.

As her pleasure builds once again, she seeks my mouth, pouring her desperation, need, and love into a passionate kiss. I reciprocate, matching her intensity with my own surge of emotions.

She tightens around me, surrendering to her climax, and in that moment, she cries out, biting my bottom lip. I lean back slightly, breaking our kiss. “Look into my eyes, Laila,” I say loudly, almost shouting.

Obeying my command, she snaps her eyes open, meeting my gaze.

With her name on my lips, I find come inside her. And is when it dawns on me that I forgot to use protection, a worry for tomorrow morning.

Resting my head on her shoulder, my arms wrap around her, holding her close. “I love you more than words can express. You mean everything to me, baby,” I whisper breathlessly against her neck.

Still trembling from her orgasm, she takes a moment to respond. Her hand caresses my hair, damp with sweat, and she tenderly kisses my temple. “I love you too,” she admits, her words filled with sincerity.

Feeling her love in my embrace, I hold her even tighter.