1

Luke was hurriedly running around the apartment with five different things in his arms and hundreds of different things in his mind.

"Okay, okay, okay" Luke mumbled to himself, repeating his words in hope to calm himself down.

He was late and he tried to get his mind in check so he could get all the things he needed before walking out of his home.

He had a really hard time remembering important stuff when he was late and stressing, which made his life a little bit harder.

"Dad?" the little voice startled Luke, making him drop a few things he was holding.

He looked at the small brunette standing in the hallway with tussled hair and droopy eyes.

Luke let out a happy sigh because he knew there was something very important he had forgotten; his son.

"Good morning sleepy head" Luke sing sang before picking up the things he had dropped.

"Go eat breakfast because we're leaving soon" Luke said, trying to act as calm as possible in front of his small copy.

"Are we late?" Leon asked and Luke shook his head immediately.

"Nope, I just think it's fun to run around like this in the morning. You should try it bud, run into the kitchen and eat breakfast" he said, smiling before going back to stressing again.

"You're late and I'm gonna tell grandma" Leon said and walked into the kitchen. Luke threw all the stuff he held in his arms away before greying after his son.

"No, don't tell her! We're not late, see, I'm so calm" Luke tried to sound believable, leaning against the kitchen counter to appear 'calm'.

"Grandma said that if you are late again I should tell her" the small boy said, looking up at his father with big blue eyes.

"Well, if you do that grandma is going to yell at me and you don't want daddy to get yelled at, do you?" Luke asked, hoping that he would get his son on his side.

The blonde let out a relieved sigh when his son shook his head no.

"Great, now let's get you some breakfast and I will pick out clothes and stuff before we leave"

Luke picked up his son and placed him on one of the chair around the table. He filled a bowl with milk and the sugary cereals he had bought a few days ago and watched his son eat it happily. He smiled proudly.

"Where's your backpack?" Luke asked as he came out from Leon's room, still stressed out of his mind. This is worse than high school mornings, for sure.

"At grandma's" Leon answered simply before going back to eating his cereal happily.

Luke groaned, there was no way they were stopping by his mother's. He didn't want to get scolded on.

"Eh, you're in pre-school, what would you need a backpack for?" he mumbled before helping Leon off his chair and hurried him into his room.

"Okay, what should we wear today?" Luke mumbled more to himself but Leon answered happily.

"Jeans" the small one cheered and rummaged through his already messy closet until he found the blue worn-out jeans. He started dressing while Luke threw him a dark blue hoodie with some skater brand on.

It was chilly out so he better dress the small one warm.

After they were both dressed, looking like they were about to go skateboarding, they hurried out of the apartment together.