7

"Grandpa!" Leon cheered as the dark blue door opened to the white medium sized family house.

"Oh hello big boy!" Luke's father said and engulfed the small boy in a big hug, making Leon disappear for a few seconds. His giggles were still heard though, making Luke know he was alive.

"Hi dad" Luke said as he stepped into his childhood home and closed the door after him. His father pulled him into a tight hug and pulled back to smile at his son.

"How are things?" Andrew asked and looked down and chuckled lightly when seeing Leon struggle to take off his jacket. Luke crouched down and gently pealed Leon's hands away to unbutton it and take it off of him.

"It's good, everything is really good. How are things here?" Luke said and smiled up at his father as he helped Leon take off his shoes. Leon was impatiently squirming around, making it much harder for Luke to help him.

"It's the usual, nothing exciting has happened just yet" Andrew spoke.

"Where's everyone else?" Luke asked and sighed contently when he was done taking Leon's shoes and jacket off. Luke stood up and glanced down at his father since he was slightly taller.

"Outside on the porch"

"Outside? It's really cold" Luke said and frowned. "Okay Leon, well if we're gonna be outside you better put your jacket on again-"

Luke stopped when glancing down and seeing his son had already rushed away to the people outside. Luke pursed his lips and nodded before hanging the small jacket up on one of the pins by the door.

"Glad to see you still have everything under control" Andrew joked and Luke rolled his eyes before taking off his own jacket and shoes.

"Is everyone here?" Luke asked as he pulled the sleeves of his sweater over his hands, creating sweater paws for warmth.

"Yes," Andrew answered as he walked in front of Luke, "You're late as usual" he chuckled and Luke just shrugged because it was true.

They stepped out to the porch through the sliding glass doors and Luke was met with family glancing up at him.

"Finally!" Jack sighed and and threw his hands in the air in a joking matter as Luke stepped over to the table and grinned. He walked around the table to his mother and leaned down to kiss her cheek.

"Hi mom"

"Hi honey" she smiled up at him and patted his arm before Luke continued to walk around the table and greeted his brothers. Luke took a seat beside Jack and sighed out in content when he was seated in the comfortable chair.

Every so often the Hemmings family used to meet up at the family house and just eat a simple lunch or dinner. Everyone liked it since it kind of forced them to meet up and keep contact even though all sons were out of the house.

Leon loved it the most since he absolutely love his grandma and grandpa and adored his uncles.

The first person Luke had told about the sudden pregnancy, was actually Jack. It was accidentally brought up and the two brothers had spent the whole night talking about how Luke should tell the rest of the family.

Luke's whole family had been shocked about the news, just like his friends had, but they were all set on helping him out.

After a bit of scolding from his mother and a hard talk with his father, Luke got ready to have a baby with the girl he didn't even have any feelings for.

No one was set on Luke ending up being a single father, but they were all there to help and Luke wouldn't want to have it any other way.

**