16

"Okay, tell me what you've packed" Luke said as he was sat down on Leon's small bed to watch the toddlers sit on the floor with their pajamas on and their small backpacks in front of them.

The toddlers were about to go on a sleepover at one of the friends from preschool. Both Luke and Ashton were quite hesitant on letting their kids go after all the news of them getting teased at on school. But after seeing how excited the small ones were, they had no other choice but to let them go.

"Toothbrush, teddy bear and clothes" Leon said and Luke nodded his head with a smile on his face.

"I have toothbrush, toothpaste, clothes and my favorite blanket. I can't sleep without it because it's cozy and keeps me warm" Peach said and Luke smiled before reaching down to pick her up and put her down on his lap. He did the same thing to Leon and placed his son in his lap as well, making the toddlers sit on each leg.

"You're both so adorable" Luke sighed out happily before cuddling both toddlers to his chest, making them giggle.

"Just know that if anyone's mean to you, you call and we'll pick you up right away, alright?" Luke said and looked down at the small ones. Both of them smiled up at him and nodded their small heads, making Luke grin.

He ticked the toddlers' sides, making their beautiful light laughs being heard through the whole apartment.

"No!" Leon squealed out before standing up in his father's lap and jumped up to attack him. Luke acted like Leon was stronger than he really was, so he fell down on the mattress and let the two toddlers wrestle him while he was complaining for the fun of it all.

"I'm wounded, I'm wounded! Help me" Luke said and acted like he couldn't get up while the small ones were lying on his chest, giggling loudly.

"What's going on here?" was heard from the doorway, making both toddlers and Luke lift their heads to look at Ashton.

The honey-blond was standing in the doorway of Leon's room with an amused smile on his face. He laughed softly before walking over to the group and laid down beside Luke.

The two toddlers climbed off of Luke and onto Ashton instead, making the older father let out a 'hmph'-sound when Leon fell down on his stomach.

Luke laughed when seeing Ashton grimace slightly and he sat up to pick up both Peach and Leon to put them down on the floor. Luke gave them a mischievous look, making both toddlers run out of the room squeaking and giggling.

Luke heard Ashton chuckle fondly from behind him, so he turned around and looked at the beautiful boy as he was laid down on the small bed, body propped up on his elbows as he looked at Luke with a warm smile.

"You're looking sexy today, Mr. Irwin" Luke spoke in seducing voice as he looked at Ashton's suit-dressed body and slowly walked over to the bed again. Ashton raised one eyebrow up and smirked small as Luke laid down beside him in the narrow bed.

"Are you trying to seduce me in your son's room while our kids are just outside?" Ashton asked with an amused tone in his voice.

"Maybe," Luke spoke and shrugged, making Ashton laugh lightly, "But mostly I just wanted to tell you that you look really amazing in this"

Ashton hummed when Luke ran his hand up and down his chest, feeling the material of the suit.

"Thank you," Ashton spoke slightly bashfully, "But I'm gonna go and change because I feel so out of place in clothes like this"

"Why are you wearing it anyway? What's the occasion?"

"Some meeting with a big company who needs help with whatever we do. I didn't even pay attention," Ashton said and smirked as he leaned closer to Luke so their lips brushed together, "All I thought about today was you"