21

"These boxes, I swear to god" Luke grumbled under his breath as he walked from the kitchen to the living room while having to climb over multiple mountains of boxes.

It was almost done now. Luke and Ashton had successfully packed down almost Luke's whole apartment, and Luke thought it was more than weird to live in his dear apartment while it was being so bare.

They had gotten a date to the new apartment, and they would me moving in 2 days. Luke's apartment was already sold and Ashton's had two people interested in it. The only thing that had to be done was Ashton choosing what price he wanted to go with.

It wasn't that hard though, because obviously he'd choose the highest one.

Luke cursed under his breath as he stumbled into the living room, almost falling face first down on the floor. Luke's clumsiness caused Ashton and the kids to laugh, making the 21 year old sigh out loudly

"I can't wait until these are gone" Luke muttered and kicked one of the boxes before walking over to his kids and handed them both each a juice box.

"Thank you" Leon said as he grabbed the juice box excitedly. Peach thanked Luke as well before both toddlers went back to watching the animated movie playing on the TV.

Luke turned to look at Ashton, chuckling slightly when seeing the 24 year old's intense look at the screen. He was just as into that movie as the 4 year olds were.

With a sigh, Luke threw himself on the couch. He made himself comfortable, placing his head in Ashton's lap and stretched his long legs over the armrest, before humming out in content.

"God Luke, buy yourself some new socks" Ashton chuckled and looked at the black socks Luke wore with big holes in them, causing a few of his toes to stick out.

"I'm running low on money right now. I'm buying my family a home, so socks will have to wait" Luke spoke and closed his eyes. He had a content smile on his face though, knowing fully well that Ashton was glancing down at him.

Ashton snorted quietly but didn't say anything. He only smiled happily as he looked down at the pretty blond boy in his lap and ran his fingers through his hair. The touch made Luke sigh out in content, making Ashton smile even bigger.

"Are you tired?" Ashton whispered, making sure not to disturb the toddlers movie.

"Mhm," Luke breathed out before slowly opening his eyes, blinking up at Ashton, "I get exhausted just looking at these boxes"

"I know," Ashton said as he kept running his fingers through Luke's hair, "In a week it will be so worth it though"

Luke smiled and nodded his head, pouting his lips a bit to show Ashton he wanted a kiss. The older boy rolled his eyes and breathed out a laugh before leaning down and placed a light kiss on the blonde's lips.

"That was lame" Luke whispered and raised his eyebrows at his boyfriend.

"That was PG," Ashton spoke and eyed their toddlers, "We have our kids 4 feet away"

"They're too hypnotized by that show to notice" Luke whispered again while smiling and wiggling his eyebrows.

Ashton rolled his eyes and shook his head, not even bothering to acknowledge Luke's childish acts, and placed his attention back on the screen.

Luke pouted and whined, making himself even more childish.

"You know, sometimes I feel like I have three 4 year olds to take care of" Ashton spoke and gave Luke a pointed look before laughing as the blonde rolled his eyes.