chapter 1

"come on!" i heard mike yell. "hold on!" i yelled back "I'm still packing some clothes." "ugh, fine" mike said "just hurry up."

i threw a couple more pairs of shorts and pants in my luggage and ran out of Tony's house. "its about time!" says Jaime when i walked into the bus. "sorry," i say "i was still packing." "its fine," says jaime smiling. his perfect dimples showing. "we're still waiting for Vic."

a couple minutes later, Vic walked in. "we're ready!" Vic yelled to the bus driver. soon, the bus started moving. "wait.." i thought "where is Tony?"

i walked towards the back of the bus. i finally found Tony laying on his bed looking at his phone. "hey," i say "whats up?" "hey Athena!" Tony says "and not much. I'm just texting Erin." "of course" i thought. he loves erin. he always talks about her :) they're a cute couple. "cool," i say

in case you're wondering,my name is Athena and I'm 27 years old. I've been neighbors with PTV ever since i was about 7 or 8 years old. we went to the same schools, and i used to go to all of their band practices and stuff. Vic and mike are like brothers to me. i was surprised when vic asked me if i wanted to tour with them, but how could i say no?

i walked back over to where vic, jaime, and mike are. "where is our first stop?" i ask no one in particular. "Las Vegas" says Vic. I've never been to las vegas, but my mom has been there many times before. she says its pretty cool.

i made myself a turkey sandwich and took a seat next to Mike. "wanna watch a movie?" he asks. "sure," i say "should i get Tony?" "sure" mike says. "Tony! were gonna watch a movie. wanna come join us?" "yeah," he answers "i'll be there in a minute."

Tony came into the "living room" and took a seat next to Vic. "what movie are we going to wa-" i was almost finished with my sentence when tony cut me off. "star wars." he says. i laughed a little and popped in the DVD. i was pretty bored throughout the whole movie. I'm not a really a fan of star wars. i looked at tony a couple of times throughout the movie to see if he was getting bored or tired, but nope. he was really into the movie. finally, the movie ended and the credits started showing.

i hopped off of the couch and grabbed my phone to check the time. it was 11:45. i better get to bed. i grabbed my luggage and went to the bathroom to change. the bathroom was so damn small it was hard to get changed. after about 5 or 6 minutes i was done. i set my luggage by my bed and went to tell the guys goodnight. "goodnight guys." i say. "goodnight" they all said.

i was about to hop onto my bed when i realized that there isn't enough beds for everyone. "hey," i said "who am i going to bunk with?" i ask. "um," says jaime "me, i guess." "okay, night."

i then, hopped on my bed and went to sleep.

--next day--

"wake up." someone said shaking me. "why?" i asked. "because," the voice said. i opened my eyes and saw that the person was Mike. "we have to get ready. we have a signing today."

i rolled off of my bed and grabbed my luggage. i went to the bathroom, took a shower, brushed my teeth, and got dressed. i walked out to see vic in the kitchen pouring cereal into a bowl. "good morning." he says and smiles. "good morning." i say back returning a friendly smile. he grabbed milk out of the fridge and poured some into the bowl. he slides the bowl over to me. "eat up," he says "we have a long day ahead of us." i grabbed a spoon from a drawer and began to eat. when i was finished, i washed my bowl and put it away.

i walked outside of the bus and looked around. i noticed other buses around us. i heard our bus door open and i turned around to see who it was. "hey," vic says "wanna go look around?" "yeah." i say. i wanted to see who/what else was here. "let me introduce you to SWS." we walked to a bus not that far from our. vic nocked on the door and Kellin opened it almost right away. "VIC!" he screamed and hugged him. "KELLIN!" vic yelled back as he hugged kellin. "kellic." i thought.

"who is this?" kellin asks. "this," says vic pointing to me "is Athena. I've known her since high school. she will be touring with us." "nice to meet you." says kellin holding his hand out for me to shake it. "nice to meet you too." i say shaking his hand. vic showed me the rest of the group and we went back to our bus. everyone was awake now. tony was on the couch reading a book, jaime was on his phone sitting on the bed, and mike was watching TV. "'cmon guys," vic says "we have a signing to do."
●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●
IM SO SORRY FOR DELETING MY OTHER STORY! :..( THAT WAS THE LAST TIME I PROMISE! comment and vote :) byee *hugs* *kisses*