Chapter 19

-Five Months time lapse-

-Tonys POV-

I woke up because Vic called me. "Hey tone. How are you?" He asked cherry. "I was trying to sleep. Whay do you want?" I ask. I turned around to see if i woke Athena up but she was already awake. She turned her head and smiled at me. "Oh, sorry. I was just telling you that we have practice today." Crap, i forgot about practice. "What time?" I ask. "Its 9:40 right now, so in about an hour." "Okay, thanks."

I hung up my phone and layed on my back. "Who was that?" Athena asks. "Vic. We have practice today." Athena nodded and went back to looking at her phone. "Im gonna take a shower." I say getting out of bed. "K." Says Athena.

I was thinking about last night. I was stupid. I guess it was too soon for Athena. I turned on the shower and made sure that it was the right temperature before getting in. I rinsed my body, washed my hair and got out.

"Are you okay?" I ask Athena. I saw her hunched over the toilet. "Im fine. Upset stomach." She said before throwing up again. I walked over and pulled her hair out of her face. I found a rubber band by the sink, so i put her hair in a very bad bun. "Thanks." Said Athena. "Anytime. Do you want me to stay?" I ask. "No, its fine. Its nothing. Really, im fine."

I wasnt sure if i should stay or go. We have a lot of work to do. But i also dont want to leave Athena alone by herself. "Okay, if you say so. But i'll be texting you every 3p minutes to see if you're okay."

-Athenas POV-

I sat on the tile floor next to the toilet. Tony kissed me cheek and said goodbye. It was just me now :/
I was hoping that i would have an easy pregnancy.

I was watching TFIOS when Dr.Snyder called me. "Hello?" I asked. "Athena, i need you and Tony to come down to the hospital immediately. I think something is wrong your baby." "Uh-um, okay. Im coming now." I hung up the phone and threw it on the couch.

I threw on some baggy sweats and a plain white t-shirt. I ran out the door and drove to the hospital.

"Hi. I have to see Dr.Snyder." The worker did some typing on her computer and looked up and me again. "Room 23. Down the hall to the left." I thanked her and walking into Dr.Snyder's room. "Athena, please take a seat." I sat down on an empty chair next to Dr.Snyder. "where is Tony?" She asks. "He is at band practice. I dont want to inturup him." "Athena, i think it would be best to have them here with you when i tell you this." Them. I looked into her eyes and she looked hurt. "Okay, i'll call them."
●●●
Hi :) i think you guys are going to like what happens in the next chapter. Comment your thoughts about the chapter. And vote!
Byee *hugs* *kisses*