chapter 15

--Athenas POV--

"Oh, Jaime! Are you okay?" I heard some girl yell. So he brought a girl? "Hey! Break it up!" Vic yelled. "I'll be back." Said Tony. He got up and walked towards the front door. Me? I just sat on a bed trying to block out the sound of people arguing and fighting. (Rough past) I felt a tear run down my cheek when Tony came back. "Hey, whats wrong?" He asked. He hugged me tightly. "All of the arguing brings back bad memories. Thats all." I looked at and smiled at him. "You sure thats all?" He asked. "Yes." I said and put my head back on his chest. "A-athena. Please. Can i talk to you?" Jaime asked panting. "No." Tony snapped. "Tony, its fine. I think i can handle it." Tony looked at me, kind of worried. "Fine." He let go of me and walked to the living room. It was just me and Jaime now. "Well, talk." I said sitting on a bed. Jaime came a little closer to me and i backed up a little. He dropped onto his knees and started balling his eyes out. "Athena, please forgive me," he said sobbing, "i didnt mean to hurt you." "Well you did, Jaime. And now i might be pregnant!" He looked up at me. "What? Are you serious?" "Yes." "Im not ready to be a father yet..." "i said maybe. Im not positive." "When will you find out?" He asked wiping the tears off his face. "Tomorrow."

"Let me go!" Screamed someone. "Who is that?" I ask Jaime. "MJ. I met her when i was in Sacramento. I thought she was a crazy fangirl, but shes the complete opposite." "Oh, are you guys dating?" "No." "Jaime!" MJ screamed," Are you okay!?" "Yeah, im fine." MJ helped him stand up. "MJ, do you mind giving us a few minutes alone?" Jaime asks nicely. "Yeah, sure." MJ frowned and walked away. "Anyways, if you are pregnant. Will you keep the baby?" Jaime asks me. "Yes, of course. Why wouldn't i keep it?" "I dont know..i mean..a baby. Thats a big responsibility." "Im 27 Jaime. I think im ready to have a kid. I just didnt want it to happen like this. I wanted to me married and live in a nice home, you know?" "Yeah, i know." Jaime turned his head to the left and started crying again. "Im sorry, Athena." He whispered. "Its gonna take a lot more than 'sorry' for me to forgive you." "I know," Hi-me said sniffling "and i will do whatever it takes."

I heard a knock on a wall behind me. "Whos hungry?" Asked Mike. "I am." I rolled off of the bed and started walking towards the front door. "You coming?" I asked Jaime, who was still on his knees. He was like..in a trance or something. "Huh? What? Oh, yeah. Im coming." He jumped up and jogged to catch up with the rest of the guys.

-at pizza parlor-

"Wow, this is fucking amazing pizza." I said while taking another bite into my cheese pizza. "Yeah, amazing." Mumbled Tony. "So MJ, tell us about yourself." MJ looked around at us shyly and started telling us about herself. She's awesome. I thought while she was telling us about her life and stuff. "And thats it.." she said. "Awesome. I think we'll get along just fine." I said. "Are you and Jaime dating?" I asked curiously. "Um...i dont know." MJ said. Jaime and her exchanged a look that said 'how do we answer.' "One day, i hope we will be able to date." Jaime winked at MJ and she blushed. Man, they'll be a hella cute couple. If only Jaime would just ask her out already..i mean, they obviously both like eachother. Its kind of crazy, Jaime did something very terrible to me but i forgave him. "Im done." Says Vic after taking a sip of his Pepsi. "Me too." Mumbled everyone. Tonys phone rang and we both stared at at. The caller ID was Dr.Snyder. "Oh, God. Should i answer it?" Asked Tony. "Yeah." I answered sarcastically. "Okay, sorry." He picked up his phone and answered it. I couldn't make out what Dr.Snyder was saying, all i was hearing was mumbling. "Uh-huh. Okay, i'll tell her." Tony hung up the phone and stared at me. His face was blank. "Well?" I asked.
●●●
Hello! :) who voted for Tony and Vic for the AMPAs? I know i did comment and vote! ♡ and tell me what you guys think about the book so far. When i finish this book i might write a sequal :) im not sure though.
Byee *hugs* *kisses*