chapter 17

-Athena's POV-

I woke up to the sound of my phone going off. Who is calling me this early? I picked up my phone and clicked it on. It was 11:47. i guess it wasnt so early... I had a missed call from MJ. "Who called you?" Mumbled Tony. I turned around and saw Tony laying down with his face buried in a pillow. "MJ." I say.

I grabbed my phone and walked downstairs to the living room. I plopped onto the couch and called her back. She picked up after 3 rings. "Hey!" MJ said. "Hey, when do you want to go shopping?" I ask. "Um, i dont care. i have no plans today, and im home alone so im kind of bored." "where did jaime go?" i ask. "He said that hes going to the bus to grab your guys' luggages." "Oh, okay. Cool. So, i can meet you at the mall in 2 hours. Is that okay?" I ask. "Yeah! Thats fine. I'll see you later. Bye." I hung up my phone and went back upstairs to Tonys room.

"Tony?" I ask. I couldn't find. "Im in the shower, babe." "Oh, okay." I found my duffel bag and grabbed some clothes. I quickly changed into them and went into the bathroom. "Where are you going?" Tony asked. I saw him crack open the shower door and poke his head out. "Im going to the mall with MJ. You wanna come?" "Sure." "Hurry though. I have to meet her in 2 hours you live an hour away from the mall." I say.

I grabbed my make-up box from underneath the sink and put on eyeliner and mascara. I walked back downstairs and went straight to the kitchen. I went through Tony's fridge and found some enchiladas. I ate quickly and checked the time on my phone. It was now 12:59. "Tony! Hurry up!" I yelled. "Coming!" He yelled back. He came running downstairs combing his hair. "Ready?" He asks. "Yeah." We walked to Tonys car and hopped into the passenger seat. We talked a little on our way there. I told him that Jaime will drop off our luggages at his house later. Something was wrong with Tony, but when i asked him he just changed the subject. "Athena, for the fifth time, im fine. Okay?" I looked at him for a long time before answering. "Okay. Whatever you say." "We're here!" He yelled while pulling into an empty parking space.

"Athena, Tony. Over here!" I heard someone yell. I turned around and saw Danielle waving at us. What is she doing here? I walked up to her and gave her a hug. "Hey Dani! How are you?" I asked. "Good. You?" "Im doing good. Are you here alone?" She shaked her head no. "Vic is with me. We're going to talk things out." I felt someone tap my shoulder and i jumped. It was Vic. "Hey Athena." "Hey Vic. It was awesome seeing you here but i have to meet with MJ. I might see you later. Bye." I gave Vic and Danielle a quick hug and me and Tony went to look for MJ.

After about 10 minutes of looking around, i texted her.

A: hey, where are you?

M- Hot Topic.

Of course. The one place we didnt check. "Where is she?" Tony asked. "Hot Topic." We took the elavator upstairs and walked to HT. I stopped MJ looking at band shirts. Before i walked inside, i checked to see if there was a lot of people. And there was. I saw a lot of people wearing PTV shirts. "Are you sure you want to go in?" I asked Tony. "Yeah, why wouldn't i want to?" "There are a lot of people in there. And other half of them are wearing PTV shirts. Its gonna get crazy in there." He looked inside and took a deep breath in. "You're right. But i love meeting my fans." He said with a smile. He grabbed my hand dragged me into the store.

"Oh, my God! Its Tony Perry!" Someone yelled. People started crowding around us asking for pictures and autographs. I was right, it was getting crazy. I knew this was a bad idea....
●●●
Ayy ✌ i hope you guys had an awesome day tell me what you think about this chapter :) comment and vote ♡
Byee *hugs* *kisses*