Chapter 1: An ordinary day?

Hello my little humans!!!!!!! Well this is a surprise, but i was thinking of writing stories about myself! I don't know why though... Maybe because Namie told me (shouted to me) to do something different for a change. And with Shizu-chan around town these days i don't have another choise. So this is my first story, so hope you like it. Hehehehe....

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Yawning) "Well... This day couldn't be more boring" As always Izaya was sitting in a top of a roof observing people. He knew most of them though. Also he knew their lives. Well he was an information broker, it was his speciality.
But he was sitting there for a couple of hours now and nothing interesting happened.

"Oh man. This is the first time i want Shizu-chan to come here. I need something entertaining. Well i guess i'm gonna walk." Izaya thought that day couldn't be more boring, so he walked to the streets of Ikebukuro hoping for something interesting and fun to pop out.

A few minutes later he heard people shouting behind him. He turned around and saw i figure. That figure past him really fast. He barely could see the person. A few steps behind, Izaya saw angry faces.

"What have you done little human? Having these guys chasing you?" Izaya wondered.
"Well lucky me! Something interesting is going to happen!" Izaya smirked.

Izaya didn't want to waste anymore time so he followed them. After a couple of minutes he ended up in a quiet avenue. Night had come so the streets were kind of scary for people.
Suddenly Izaya heard fight sounds. He was so curious and excited that he quietly approached the place where the sounds came from. With a surprice he saw one of the mens knocked down. The other one was still fighting the mysterious person which Izaya saw. He could see the person with more details now. Wearing dark clothes and a hoodie. Izaya couldn't see his face though.

"STAY RIGHT THERE YOU LITTLE THIEF!" the man shouted.

Without warning the mysterious person rushed straight to the man knocking him down with moves that even Izaya hadn't seen before.

"He sure is skilled" Izaya thought.

After a while Izaya was still observing this mysterious person. Suddenly the person removed his hoodie.

"A GIRL?!" Izaya thought.

She was so skilled to be a girl. Izaya was sure in shock.
She let her hair fall down to her shoulders. (Y/hair).
(Y/eyes). They were looking around nervously.

"Come out! I know that someone was stalking!" the girl said suddenly.
"Oh...so you noticed me? You sure are something!"Izaya said while he walked towards her.

Suddenly she pulled a knife aiming for his body.

" Ahahaha.... I see you got a toy over there. You must be careful with it, you may hurt somebody. But before doing that, i want to know how did you notice me?" Izaya grinned.

"I could smell you. Your smell is weird. Like fish."the girl said.
" Hahahaha you sure have some pretty nice skills. And such a nice humor" Izaya laughed.

"I can also smell that you are not here to harm right?"the girl said

"That's right! I was just curious about your situation. Well what i shame of me, i didn't even introdused myself. But first could you tell my your name miss?" Izaya smiled.

"I'm (Y/n). What about you?"

"I'm Orihara Izaya. Nice to meet you my laidy."

"I heard your name many times from people. They said you were dangerous. You seem a calm person to me. But i'm gonna have my eye on you."(Y/n) said.

"As you wish miss.Hehehe"Izaya laughed.

After their talk Izaya left (Y/n) to take her way. He did the same thing too.

"See you again miss." He said to her before living. He had a smirk on his face.

While he was walking to the streets he looked behind him. The street behind him was dark. He was only observing the night.

"What an interesting human you are (Y/n). We're gonna meet again for sure. Izaya said himself smiling.

After a while he continued walking in the dark streets having a grinn on his face.

~END~

Hope you liked this part my little humans.(Smirk) I'm gonna continue next time. Have work to do. See yaaa!!!
If you like my story please comment!!!