Chapter 14: Autumn duties

Heeyy!! Sup little humans. Being busy? Well anyway if you can see I just updated XD. So enjoy the new part! Don't forget to vote and comment!
~Izaya Orihara
..........

Ikebukuro was busy today. You could see people running on the streets. Kids were running behind their parents, parents were going to work. Everyone was in a hurry. It was a natural thing to do in Autumn.

(Y/n) POV

I felt a buzz next to me. Great... the alarm. It's okay. It's still early. I rolled over and sighed while I was trying to close my eyes for at least five more minutes. The alarm kept ringing but the I kept ignoring it. Suddenly I felt a slow rub on my back.

"Kitty...." I heard a whisper.

I just mumbled and rolled over again.

"Kitty...." I heard the whisper again but near my ear this time.

I felt goosebumps all over my body. My eyes opened and saw Izaya near me.

"Morning. It's time for school." He smiled.

"It's still early." I mumbled and tried to sleep again.

"No it's not. It's about eight o'clock."

"WHAT?!?!" I said and jumped out of bed.

I quickly went to my closet to find my school uniform. When I was about to change I realised that Izaya was still in my room.
He looked at me with a smirk on his face.

"Izaya... I'm changing."

"So?" He asked casually.

"So... Get out!" I complained.

"I don't want to." He whined.

"Izaya!"

"Fine I'll turn around." He said and turned around to face the wall.

I tried to talk back but the time was running so I quickly changed into my uniform. Oh god... I must hurry if I want to catch second period.

"Izaya you can turn now." I said while I was brushing my hair.

Izaya turned and sat on my bed. I could see from he mirror that he was looking at me. I could feel his eyes on my back too.

"What?" I asked.

"Nothing. I just like the way your hair falls down when you brush it." He smiled.

"Oh." I blushed.

Izaya stood up and took my hairbrush from my hand.

"May I try?" He asked.

"Sure." I said nervously.

I could see Izaya's reflection brushing my hair. His hands were moving slowly on my head. His hands were caressing my hair slowly. He then grabbed my hair and placed it near his nose to smell it. My head was spinning and my face was really hot. He does such simple things to me and I can't feel my feet.
We have been dating for two weeks and it's really fun but if he continues like that I won't be able to turn to my usuall color ever again.

"Smells nice." He said.

"Thanks." I said and looked away.

I then realised that I was late and rushed quickly to grab my bag. When I reached the kitchen to grab some food I saw the clock.