Chapter 3: New beginning

Konbanwa!!! Doing well little humans? Well here goes the 3rd part of the story!!! Hope you like it.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The bell rang. School was over. All the students run to the school gate. (Y/n) was still in the classroom. She liked to stay there for a while after school. The classroom was empty and lonely.
(Y/n) was looking outside the window. Today was a nice day.

(L/n=Last name) -chan. Let's go home. A voice said.

It was Tachibana Sora. One of her classmates and friends.

"Oh yeah. Sorry i didn't noticed that time has passed. (Y/n) said.

"It's ok. Me neither. Come on Aya-chan is waiting at the gate.

Hazushi Aya was also one of her friends. Those 3 were best friends. When (Y/n) first came at school those 2 where the first to notice her drawing skills. They asked her if she wanted to make a manga with them. So they remained friends till now. For 6 months.

"So, i was thinking about our protagonist.... What about giving him super powers?!?!" Aya said.

"We're making a normal story. Are you forgeting things? We talked about that many times." Sora replied.

"Ohh... Come on! You're such a meanieeee!!!" Aya cried.

"And again NO!"

Watching those two was really fun. Aya was so childish. She only wanted to have fun. Sora was the opposite. He was really responsible and took his life seriously. But he had fun too. (Y/n) was also childish and sometimes a little bit naughty.
Aya said one day that she can be really scary when she is angry.

"Oh yeah. Have you heard? The news talked about that blacked dressed person again." Aya said.

"That person sure is something."
Sora said.

"I think he is really cool. Taking down the bad people". Aya
smiled.

"I wonder how he looks like. He always hides his face." Sora wondered.

"What do you think (Y/n)-san?"

"A-a yeah... He sure is cool."

"You seem off. Are you ok?" Sora asked her.

"Y-yeah. I-i was just thinking of who this person might be. That's all."

"The people though gave this guy a nickname. Black Cat." Aya said.

"I think it suits him." Sora said.

"Y-you think so?"(Y/n) asked.

"Yeah you know... His black outfit. Those skills. Just like a cat." I also heard rumors that someone saw his eyes. They were like a cat's he said."

"Oh men this nickname is really cool. I want to meet that guy one day." Aya smiled.

"I don't think that he wants to" Sora teased her.

"Shut up!!!" Aya cried out.

They walked till they reached close to (Y/n)'s apartment. When they said goodbye. (Y/n) walked down to her apartment.
Black Cat huh? She thought.

When she got into her apartment. She sighed loud.

"I need a shower."

She quickly went to her bathroom and removed her clothes. Then she pulled the bathtub's courtain. She froze. The bathtub was already full. Then she saw those full grinned eyes watching her with a face full of that annoying smirk.