Chapter 13: Date

Hello my little humans! So here comes the next part. Hope you like it! Don't forget to vote and comment.
~Izaya

..................

(Y/n) POV

I felt my skin less hot today. The weather wasn't as warm as one month ago. I felt a buzz next to me. Great the alarm clock. I remember setting it last night. I needed to go shopping today. Well the weather wasn't so hot so it wouldn't be so bad. Even though the alarm kept buzzing I closed my eyes. Suddenly I heard my door opening. I heard slow footsteps. I jumped out of bed and stood straight. Then I saw it.

"Woah... Someone is really energetic this time in the morning." I saw Izaya smirking.

"What the hell are you doing here?" I shouted.

"Nothing." Izaya said with his eyes still sleepy. I must admit that he is really cute with a sleepy face.

Then my eyes went to his half naked body. His skin is really white but I must admit that maybe....it's kind of hot.
He was wearing only trousers were they were kind of cute.

Stop! Stop it! Stop thinking! Stop staring!

I then realised that I was blushing. I shook my head and stared down.

"Earth to (Y/n)! What's wrong?" Izaya asked.

"No...nothing... Why are you here?!"

"I just wanted to borrow some socks. Is that okay?"

"Why? It's okay but...why?"

"All of my socks are dirty so... Here I am."

"And....and why are you half naked?"

"Why do you ask?" Izaya smirked.

"Well... This is a girl's room. You can't come here half naked. What if I was changing?"

"Well... I wouldn't mind." Izaya smirked and my cheeks flushed.

"Izaya! Stop saying nonsense!"

"Hahaha! OK OK! Sorry." He laughed.

"Besides we are in a relationship. I don't mind showing my body to you. Do you?"

Me and Izaya in a relationship. Wow. I have never imagined this before. I'm really happy with our relationship but it makes me more embarrassed than before. I wish I could be more free with my emotions like him.

"No...I guess no."

"Good. So anyway what are you planning to do today?"

"Well I was thinking of going for shopping."

"How come?" He said while searching for my socks.

"Well I need some new clothes. I'm always wearing the same." I admitted.

"I like these clothes though."

"They're good but I need new ones. What about you? Do you have any plans?"

"Well I was about to go and get some food for lunch but I thought of something else." He said and rubbed his neck.

"Why don't we go for shopping together and then eat lunch? You know... A date?" He said and I could see that his cheeks became pink.

"A date?" I said surprisingly.

He just nodded. I knew that he didn't want to say it again. I couldn't help my smile.