Chapter 21: New friendship?

Hello my little humans! Miss me? Haha just kidding. Well sorry again for the late update. Hope you like this story so far. Anyway hope you enjoy! Don't forget to vote and comment+
~Izaya

(Y/n)'s POV

I woke up from a bad dream again. It was our summer vacation and as I can see it didn't start well. I haven't gotten out since that night. I felt so stupid and weak for some reason I don't know why... I didn't like that part of myself.

I sighed while I stood up. I was sweating again from that nightmare. Always the same dream. Watching those crazy eyes staring at me. And after that I just die. Over and over. The worst part that I can't handle at all is Izaya. There is always a part in my dream in which Izaya comes by my side. And yet his body becomes cold....I don't even want to say the world death. Especially in Izaya's occasion.

I got out of bed and went to change. After that I went to the bathroom. I looked myself in the mirror and I have to admit that I look awfull. I needed some sleep. Some real sleep that I hadn't got in days. But these nightmares won't let me.

These days were hard for Izaya as well. I tried to hide my anxiety and fear infront of Izaya. But I knew that he could tell I was afraid. He could tell that that was the reason I didn't eat too much. I made him worried and I didn't like that. I haven't gone too work either. I haven't seen Akira or Aya or Sora. I felt bad for not seeing them. But I don't think I am ready yet.

I went to the kitchen and tried to eat something. I saw Izaya as always in the kitchen preparing breakfast.

"Goodmorning." He said with a sleepy tone.

"Hey..."

"I made some rice and eggs. Want some?"

"Ummm...." I tried to say yes but my stomach couldn't cooperate.

"Still not in the mood?" He asked.

"Kinda.... I'm sorry." I said sadly .

"Yeah... ok" He said in a worried tone.

I felt really really bad for him. I was the one that felt bad. Not him. He didn't deserve that.

"Well umm....I'll be in my room. I have work to do." He said and grabbed his plate.

"If you need anything just say it." He said and looked at me.

I just nodded. I couldn't speak watching him so depressed.

I decided to watch the news something that i hadn't done for a long time. I tried to forget about everything.

.....................

The buzz of my phone woke me up. I must have fallen asleep while watching TV... at least I took some sleep.

I checked my phone and it was a text from Aya.

*heyyyyy. R u still sick? ( • ~~ •)"*

*yeah Kinda....I'm sorry...*

*it's okay. just wanted to see how are u. kisses and hugs from me and Sora. text us when you get better ( ^ ω ^) ♡*

*okay*

God...I'm a looser. A total looser. Just like back then with my family. I couldn't handle anything. I'm a weak person. And I will always be.

Then i felt a new buzz. I was kind of surprised when I saw Akira's name on the screen.

*Hellooooo. I heard from the boss that you were kind of sick. Are you okay? Everyone here is asking for u*