Chapter 4: Feelings

Well, well... i dont do this very often but i must apologise for this late release... So hope you enjoy this part too!!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Heeeyyy!!!! Kitty, wake up!!!"

Izaya's voice was loud.Espesially when he woked you up early in the mornings.

"It's only 7:30....." (Y/n) said yawning.

"Yeah, and it's also Monday. You're gonna be late for school. Also playing the parent role doesn't suit me you know."

"WHAT?!?!?!"

(Y/n) jumped out of bed really fast and a few minutes later Izaya saw her running to the front door.

"S-s-see you guys later...." she said while trying to catch her breath.

"Well how are things going? Don't you think that it's just a pitty that she lives with you?" Namie asked Izaya.

"Like i said, your mouth couldn't be more nice."

"I really don't understand why you brought her here."

"Well, she is one of the most interesting humans i have ever seen. And she has something that my other beloved humans don't have. So why not?"

"You're weird. Sometimes you're creeping me out."

"Hahahaha... well thank you. But anyway, it's time to get to work don't you think?"

"Whatever... I need to buy some food to cook to you weird ones. So i'm gonna leave now."

"Yeah sure... Buy some fatty tuna too." Izaya said while Namie left the apartment. Then Izaya as always entered the chat room and started envolving into people's lives. He suddenly saw a figure down the street from his window. Once he realised the person Izaya felt sick. Then he smiled.

"Well i see you came to visit Shizu-chan. This is gonna be fun..."

Meanwhile the news about Black Cat had spread all over Ikebukuro.
(Y/n) just wanted to live a normal life and she just wanted to forget about her other self. But even in school she couldn't escape from her weird other self.

"Hey are you okay?" Sora said.

"A-ah yeah. I am just bored."
(Y/n) said.

"Don't worry Aya is almost done. And then we can go home."

"Yeah you're right."

"Heeeeyyy!!! Sorry guys i'm late." Aya said while running towards them.

"What took you so long? I thought you were going to clean the board" Sora said.

"Sorry but i forgot to say that i had to clean the classroom. That math teacher isn't very friendly with me."

"Maybe because you always sleep when he is teaching."

"It's not my fault that he is such a boring doofus." She yawned.

The 3 of them as always were heading all together to their homes. Suddenly (Y/n)'s cellphone vibrated. She had a text.

Could you go and get me some fatty tuna? I'm starving. Namie-san you see couldn't buy me any....
~Izaya
P.S. Having fun at school?

Jeez that idiot.... He couldn't be more sarcastic...

Izaya loved to tease her. It was really fun. Even though sometimes she could get really angry, he enjoyed it.