Chapter 20: Wrong feeling

Hello my little humans! What's up? It's getting hot isn't it? Or maybe it's just my imagination? Well anyway hope you like this chapter. Don't forget to vote and comment!
~Izaya

(Y/n)'s POV

I heard my phone next to me buzz again. I tried to wake up myself by standing up. My whole body was covered in sweat. Ohhh just gross. To be honest I don't mind the idea of sweat all over my body. But I really mind the idea of waking up covered in sweat just when i open my eyes. Summer hasn't even started yet and the temperature has gone crazy.

I tried to focus on the time and went to the bathroom to brush my teeth. I first washed my face to get refreshed and then started brushing my teeth.

I then heard Izaya's door open and close.
He must have woken up.

He yawned as he entered the bathroom.

"Morning." He said with his eyes closed.

"Good morning." I said while spitting the water out of my mouth.

"Oohh God... my head feels heavy."

"You stayed up late again?"

"Work is work." He smiled and I rolled my eyes.

"Please try and go to bed early tonight." I begged.

"Only if you sleep with me tonight." He smirked.

"W-Why?" I tried to cover my blushed face and walked out of the bathroom.

But then I felt his arms around my waist.

"Heeeyy. Where do you thing you're going? I just suggested you something. Aren't you going to answer me?" He whispered in my ear made my body shiver. I hated that he knew all of my weak spots.

I felt his smirk behind me grow.

"You're in the mood today aren't you?" I said trying to hide my embarrassment. But it didn't work.

"I like your reactions you know. That "I don't care but blush anyway" voice. You know I won't accept a no." He said with an even more dark voice.

"F-fiiinneee! Just let me go now ok?"
I said trying to release myself.

"Hahaha. I know you can't resist me."

"Stop that!" I said walking away.

"Oh come on! I know you really well." He said with a smiling face while walking behind me.

"Well and I know you really well to say that you can't resist me either." I said with a smiley face this time.

He paused for a bit. Then he giggled.

"I guess you're right. Man you know me too well."

....................

The day was really hot so I'm glad that our Gymnastics teacher told us to exercise inside the gym.

After our warm up our teacher went to his office so we had some time to sit and chat.

Aya was arguing with Sora as always about a series that was played the previous night on television.

As I heard their argument I suddenly saw Akira with his Autumn leaves colored hair passing by me.
He was playing basketball with some of our classmates.
He was really good. He had nice skills.
Some girls were giggling and shouting his name. He just waved at them and continued playing.