Chapter 25: Run

Hello my little humans.... oh god i think its been a while since i was here haha. I feel really bad about that.. my schedule is really strict, but thanks for writing such nice comments haha. So anyway a new year has come it's a bit late but i hope this year to be as great as the previous one. So please enjoy this chapter as you did with the previous ones (if you did). Dont forget to vote and comment!

~Izaya

Izaya's POV

I was still waiting. My hands full of sweat. I couldn't wait any longer. Time passed really slow as I waited for her to show up. I couldn't anymore. The thought that she was in danger especially with that punk made me crazy.

Lots of thoughts came through my mind. Lots of horrible thoughts. What if she is..... no. No she is not.
Then my feet just started moving on their own. I just started running without even realising. I didn't care i just wanted to have her in my arms again safe. I didn't care if Celty wanted me to wait. I couldn't hear anything.

The only thing that was in my mind was her. Only her. In these kind of situations I understand the most how much I need her. How much I worry about her. How lonely I feel without her.

I rushed inside the restaurant she used to work with that guy Akira.
The place had changed. The new decoration made it much different than before.

I searched everywhere but couldn't find anything. I got panicked.
I started throwing things on the ground trying to release my anxiety. Every single bottle a broke felt like a piece of me breaking trying to find her. I shouldn't have let her go with that maniac. I shouldn't have.

I tried to release the terrible thoughts and went to search in the kitchen.

Everything was is place. Clean and neat.

I let myself fall on the wall. I didn't know that I could get this nervous in my life. I started losing hope.

Suddenly I felt a slight cool breeze. I searched again and found out that it came from the fridge. That was a preety big fridge even for a restaurant. I slowly opened its door and the view was something that I could never expect.

There were stairs leading somewhere underneath the restaurant. I then removed a gun that i took before leaving the house. I know this will come in handy.

I walked through the door and closed it behind me. I walked slowly down the stairs. I couldn't see a thing but my steps were steady. After a while I saw a beam of light. The place was cold and humid like a cave. Lights were on the walls and the eco was preety strong.

Where the hell did this maniac took her?

I walked and walked but couldn't find any door or stairs.

After a long walk i heard people talking. I stopped and tried to listen. The only thing a heard was male voices. I tried to get closer to the voices. I then heard Akira's voice.
Oh how much I wanted to beat his "preety" face.

Another male voice followed Akira's voice and it sounded a lot older and mature than Akira's. I suppose that he's the "mind" behind all these.

I went closer to the voices until I reached I door. I wanted to get in so bad but it wasn't the right time yet. I needed proof that she was in there. If I get there without her being there I'll be in serious trouble.

I really hoped she was there alive. I just needed a sign. A sign that she was alive.

Suddenly the voices stopped. I heard something falling on the ground. And then I heard her. I heard her screaming all over the place. She was alive. Without even realising I kicked the door and went in. The first thing I saw was her on the ground sobbing and the man's knife above her. I quickly removed my gun and shot his hand. Everything happened so quickly I didn't even remember shooting him.

"If you touch her you'll lose more than just a hand." I said without realising it. My anger was boiling. But i was happy that (Y/n) was alive.

I heard him cursing under his breath holding his hand tightly.
Beside him I saw Akira looking at me with eyes full of amusement. He looked excited. As if he was enjoying whatever happened in there.

I went quickly near (Y/n) and took her in my arms. I felt such happiness that i had her in my arms but the danger wasn't over yet.

As i carried her away I heard Akira's voice in the distance.

"SEE WHAT YOU DID? SEE WHAT YOU DID? THINGS NOW BECAME MORE EXCITING . NOTHING'S OVER YET!!" His awfull laugh echoed in the distance. I run and run till I finally found the exit. I shut the door behind me as I went through the fridge again. I went outside with
(Y/n) in my hands. She was unconscious but safe. Finally safe.
I buried my face in her hair and felt like crying. I really wanted to get this weight of me and I did. I cried. For the first time in my life.
Her smell, the smell that made me feel safe was near me again. I felt such happiness that I didn't realise what was happening around me. I didn't care.

I saw cops all over the building. Celty was with them.
I saw them bursting through the door. I really hope the would find those bastards.

"Are you okay?" Celty said through her phone screen.

"Yeah. Now that's shes safe."

"Glad to hear that. I couldn't stop you so i called the police in case something happened."

"Thanks. And thanks for helping me today." I said and meant it. I couldn't tell but I think I saw her smiling. Her heart at least.

After a while the cops came out. Unfortunately they couldnt find Akira and the older man.

I knew they would have an escape plan. Our problems weren't over yet.

After I while when the the cops left I went home with (Y/n) in my arms.

I was wondering what kind of terrible things she heard from those bastards. She must be really exhausted.
I placed her in my bed and lied next to her.
After this I won't let her alone again. I took my laptop out and tried to find information about those guys. I tried but i couldn't find anything. I was too tired and to be honest afraid about her that I couldn't concentrate.

I stayed awake looking at her and trying to make her feel safe in my arms. I didn't want to lose her again like that.

But i know that our problems aren't over yet. But this time I will be prepared to face them again.

~END~

Hello my little humans. Hope you enjoyed this chapter and again i want to apologise. I feel really bad for uploading so late but as i said I'm really busy so thanx for supporting even though I don't upload often. So anyway see you in the next chapter!! Don't forget to vote and comment!

~Izaya~ 😎😋😋😋