Chapter 17: Kindness

Hello my little humans! Sorry for not updating. These days are kind of tiring for me. Well anyway... Hope you enjoy this chapter! Don't forget to vote and comment!
~Izaya

............

(Y/n) POV

School finally was over and I was about to go home when I got a text from Izaya. Great. I was still mad at him but still I didn't want us to be mad to each other.
Somehow I was a little nervous to read his text. Is he mad at me?

I did the brave move and grabbed my phone from my pocket.

*hey..... well I was wondering... wanna have lunch outside? i will be waiting near the train station.*

I sighed and took my way to the train station. I really hope not to talk about the things we discussed this morning. I want everything to be like before between us.

It was about three o'clock and the city was crowded. Oh gosh... I hate crowded places. They make me feel unsafe and worried.

My head started spinning and I felt really dizzy. I felt the space around me becoming tiny. It felt as if the air was vanishing.

I couldn't take it. Ha.... I'm weak after all.

"Hey! You guys, give her some space!" The voice I heard was really familiar even though I have heard it only one time.

"Hey....are you okay?"

I looked up to face the familiar voice.

"Hey! Do you remember me?"He said with a smile.

"A-akira-kun?" I said with a surpised voice.

I could finally breath as the crowd led me get some air. I felt a huge relief and my breath was to its usuall rythm.

"Here." Akira said offering me his hand still smiling.
His smile was even brighter and kind.

He slowly grabbed my hand and tried to take me out of this mess.
His hand was warm and soft. Just like Izaya's.

"Oh God... what a mess, don't you think?" He said once we were finally out of the crowd.

"Yeah." I said realising that he was still holding my hand.

I felt kind of embarrassed and I felt the awkwardness rising in me.

"Oh..I'm sorry I didn't mean to..." He shyly said realising the situation.

"I-it's okay." I said.

"Thanks for helping me. You really saved me." I finally said.

"It was nothing. I'm also afraid of close spaces. Don't worry we're on the same page." He giggled.

His giggle was like music. Small relaxing notes that came out of his mouth.

"Anyway....I need to hurry up. I need to get to the train station...Even though I don't know the way." He said with a nervous yet childish smile.

"You're going to the train station? I'm going there too. Right now actually." I said.

"You do?" He said with eyes full of relief.

"Yeah. I could show you the way." I smiled.

"Oh my gosh! That's great! I owe you big time!" His smile bigger than ever.

We started walking in silence. The way to the train station was still a long way and I didn't want this silence to keep going till then.

His walk was steady and calm. I could tell that he still had a smile on his face. I could feel his shoulder near me. He was much taller than me and he looked like he had already graduated. His height didn't seem to be that of a High School student.