43| Why is it so hard to get privacy?

It's been awkward at home. I told my mom what happened right away. She doesn't look at me any different but Scott does.

I feel like he's been ignoring me. Everyone else seems fine around me except for him.

I walk down the hall, turning the corner. I see Ashley and Scott next to each other. Ashley is talking to a kid probably her age.

"Say another word about my sister and I'm curb stomping your ass."

Scott quickly grabs her arm and pulls her away.

"Ash, you can't just say that to people."

"Why? Liv does it."

"Liv has anger issues."

I walk towards them, wrapping my arm around Ashley's shoulders.

"Liv does not have anger issues."

I smile and make her walk with me.

"What did he say?"

"He said you're a hot psycho."

"He's not wrong." I smile. "But love the attitude."

I look down the hall and see Stiles. He's been over a lot since I came back from New Orleans.

Everything just became so much real for us. It was only speculation when we talked about it be she's it hadn't happened yet.

But I'll stay this way forever and he'll grow older. And I'll have to see him die and live with that.

"Hi, hot stuff."

Stiles kisses my cheek and Ashley grimaces.

"Ew.. please, don't do that in my presence."

She walks away.

"Okay, Scott jr!"

She flips me off and I can't even be mad. I turn to Stiles and lean my head against his arm.

I want to be happy with him as long as I can. But my mind still has the thought in the back of my head. The cure.

"What's going on in that pretty little head of yours?"

"You."

"Oh, yeah?"

It hasn't been like this for weeks for us and it's really my fault. I missed it. I missed us before I got inside my own head.

"Watch it, Stilinski.."

The hallway starts to clear because class is starting.

"There's nobody in the locker room."

"And what are you insinuating?"

He grabs my hand and we walk to the boys locker room. We get in and he starts kissing me. I drop my bag to grab his neck.

His hands go down to my thighs and I jump into his arms. He starts kissing my neck.

"Is this.. a good idea?"

"No."

He drops me and we both look in the direction of the voice. I look at Coach and groan. He's glaring at Stiles.

"Really, Stiles?" He asks. "In my locker room!"

I start to walk out.

"Stay right there."

I go back to Stiles side.

"A pretty girl like you can do better than this dork."

I look at Stiles and try not to laugh. He finally lets us go. We get out into the hall and I quickly throw a portal, pushing him through it.

"We can't skip class."

"But we can."

I take off my shirt and pants, leaving me in only a bra and my panties. I put my hands in my hips and give him a look.

"Unless you want to go back to school."

"Nope."

He starts taking off his clothes and walks towards me. We make our way to my bed. I end up on my back and he starts kissing down my stomach.

He unhooks my bra just as my door opens. I hold my bra in place as Stiles hides on the other side of my bed.

"Lizzie, what the hell!"

She blocks her eyes and gags.

"Oh.. oh my God!" She yells. "I figured your mom was home or something.. not this!"

She walks out. I get up and grab Stiles shirt before putting it on.

"Why is it so hard to get privacy?"

I follow her out to her room. She's sitting on the edge of her bed.

"What's wrong?" I ask. "Because you clearly didn't go to school."

Something's clearly up because she's not her normal cheery self. I go sit beside her.

"Lizzie.."

"I'm just.. thinking about the merge."

"That's not until you're twenty two."

"Josie's gonna win. She's so much smarter than me and stronger."

"I told you I would find a way."

"But what if you can't!"

"I will!" I say. "I will do whatever it takes to make sure you don't have to merge."

"It has to happen, Liv, you can't stop it."

I lean my head against her shoulder. Lizzie is someone I can't live without. She's become my sister.

I don't know how to help her with the merge. But I can't let it happen because I can't lose her.

"I'll find a way.."

"Till the end?"

I smile and look at her.

"Till the end."

"Go back to Stiles."

"You ruined the mood."

She laughs and it's good to hear it. She seemed so sad. I could practically smell it.