47| She wasn't always evil

I walk towards the only person standing near the playground. This park has seen better days. It's a place my mom used to bring Scott and I when we were younger.

I remember that swing vividly. It holds a memory that kept me going when I was being tortured. This specific park holds a lot of memories for me. Which is probably why he asked to meet here.

"To what do I owe this inglorious pleasure?"

"I've heard many great things about you, Olivia."

"Great things?" I say. "You must've heard wrong."

I hear him chuckle. I finally look over at him. The devil wolf. Deucalion.

"I've heard a lot of crazy shit about you.. like how you killed Ennis." I smile when I smell his uneasiness. "I think you forget who I am. I'm not some puny little wolf that is intimidated by you."

He remains quiet. I'm not intimidated by him. I actually find him pathetic. He comes here with his Alpha Pack acting like they own the place. In a pack there's always an Alpha, even in a Alpha Pack. It's him of course.

I don't know why he's ask to meet. He comes here and harms people close to me. I should kill him but I'll hear him out.

"Why are you really here?"

"Have you not figured it out yet?" He asks. "You're so smart.."

"What? Derek in your pack?" I say. "He would never stoop down to your level of killing his pack."

"Think harder. Closer to home."

I look in the distance confused. He wouldn't want me in his pack. I'm not an Alpha and I technically don't really have a pack. Not that I need one.

But Scott does. My mind starts turning. Scott is just a werewolf. He's technically an Omega but he's no normal wolf.

I finally look at Deucalion. That's why. It's Scott not Derek. Derek is just a pawn in this fucked game of chess.

"Scott." I say. "But Scott's not an Alpha."

"Not yet."

"What was your point in calling me here?" I ask. "I don't owe you anything. I could kill you right now and this could all end."

He adjusts himself. He grasps his walking stick.

"There is an evil out there that I am looking to end."

"And what the fuck does that have to do with me?"

"You have a witch on your tail."

"How do you know about Ursula?"

"The Blackthorn witches?" He says. "Who doesn't."

He starts to walk towards the playground. I follow him as he stops right by the swings. They haven't changed since I last came here. Nobody really comes to this part of town. It's almost abandoned.

"The daughter of Klaus Mikaelson and Ursula Blackthorn. How does it feel knowing your parents are the most dangerous of their species?"

"It doesn't feel like anything.. because they're not my parents."

"I remember Talia Hale talking about you.. she knew when she took you under her wing. We all knew actually that you were the Tribrid."

I stay quiet. I want to hear more. I remember Talia so vividly. She was almost like a mother to me.

"A Blackthorn witch came sniffing over here years ago. Talia called upon me one evening to aid her."

I tilt my head, remembering one night. I woke up in the middle of the night in a cold sweat. I was nine. My whole body felt weird. It was almost like it was sensing something.

"When was that?"

"A year before the Hale fire."

"I.. I remember the night. I couldn't sleep like I knew something was coming. And when I did fall asleep I woke up right away. I felt something off in the air."

He slowly nods.

"Penelope Blackthorn. The youngest and most incompetent of the Blackthorn sisters."

"Why did you help Talia?"

"She was a good friend to me and you.. I knew your mother long ago."

"You knew Ursula?"

"Knew? I loved her."

I look at him with wide eyes.

"She wasn't always evil."

I can't imagine someone loving her. But every monster is created. It isn't born. They're molded into what they become.

"She became too consumed with power. She fell pregnant and I had hoped you were mine.. in a way I was right."

"What are you talking about?"

I know he can't look at me because he's blind but he turns so his body is facing me. I wait for him to say something but he doesn't.

"Talk!" I snap. "I've been lied to time and time again my entire life.. tell me what the hell you mean."

"Traces of my DNA are in you."

"What?"

"Why do you think you are such a powerful werewolf?" He asks. "Klaus? He is nothing compared to me."

"You're telling me you're like.. my father too?"

"If you do not believe me-"

"Stop!"

My whole life has been a lie due to Strange keeping such a big secret from me. But he never told me about Deucalion. Or maybe he just didn't know.

"Leave me alone.."

I turn around and throw a portal. I walk through it and stare at Davina. She turns around, setting down the plate she was cleaning.

"Liv, I wasn't-"

"Was Ursula in love with another man?" She looks confused. "And don't lie.. you're the one person I can't take a lie from."

She closes her eyes for a brief second before opening them back up. She walks towards me, wiping her hands on her jeans.

"There's no definitive proof that Deucalion is your.. father."

"Then why would he say that?"

"What?" She says. "When did you talk to him?"

I never told any of them about what's happening here. Not about the Alpha pack or the dark druid that's roaming the streets. I didn't find it to be their business.

"It doesn't matter. I feel like that's something I should know."

"He wanted you to be his so bad but you are Klaus' daughter."

"I just want the truth!"

"I don't know!" She yells. "I don't know how to answer that."

I slowly nod. I throw a portal, leaving her alone. I get into my room, looking around. I grab my head, not being able to contain the anger.