/4/ beer with lemon

Samantha

"MAYBE IT'S NOT MY WEEKEND, BUT IT'S GONNA BE MY YEAR!" Grace and I sang along to All Time Low's performance of their song Weightless. I bet if their microphones were off, Grace and I would be louder than them. Will, on the other hand, left after All Time Low walked on stage and said that he'd go outside to "actually experience the festival". Which basically meant that he was going to look for a girl. But Grace and I didn't mind. It would probably do him good to get an actual girlfriend and not only hang out with Grace and me all the time.

"Hey Sam!" I heard and turned around and saw Luke with three other guys. "Oh, hey Luke." I smiled and Grace nudged me into my side and smirked. I mouthed her "what?" and looked back at Luke. "I just wanted to say sorry again for earlier and introduce you to the rest of 5sos." he smiled more confidently now than earlier. "These are Ashton, Calum and Michael." he said, pointing to each of them. "Nice to meet you guys. I'm Sam and this is my best friend Grace." I said and Grace waved to them.

"You guys were amazing out there." Michael said and smiled widely. "Thank you so much. We're so glad that we won the competition." "I'm happy about that too. You definitely deserve more attention from the people out there and now that people worldwide could watch you play live, things are gonna change a lot for you guys." Ashton said. "Wait worldwide?" Grace asked confused. And I was confused too. "Well there's a livestream of this festival on the internet for everyone to watch, didn't you know that?" Luke explained and Grace and I looked shocked at each other. "No, nobody's told us that. We were happy enough to play in front of so many people that would be at the festival, what the fuck." I said and put both of my hands onto my head in disbelief. "Well at least now you know." Calum joked and I giggled but I still couldn't believe what I was just told.

"Are you invited to the aftershow party?" Luke asked and I shrugged. "Yeah I think we are. That was in the email we got in which they told us that we won." Grace said and then I remembered again. "Yeah, you're right." "Well then, if we don't see each other earlier, we're definitely gonna see each other there." Michael said and winked at us, before the four of them walked away again. Awkward.

"Thanks for being so fucking amazing today, Sydney. We're All Time Low and this is our last song Dear Maria, Count Me In!" we heard Alex shout into his mic and ATL's last song started. Grace and I jumped around and sang along again and then the song was over and the guys walked off stage, into our direction. "You guys were great, but you always are so that's nothing new." I said and they all giggled. "Thanks. imma take a shower." Alex said and Zack and Rian followed him into their dressing room. "Let's get us something to drink then." Jack said and smiled widely. "Do you wanna come with us?" I asked Grace. "No, Oliver just texted me that he'd be here soon." she said and I shrugged and then Jack and I left to go join the people at the festival.

The festival area was actually really huge. They were about 4 different stages and it would take you about 10 minutes to get from one stage to an other. Along the many paths, there were a lot of different stands with different types of drinks or foods but almost every stand sold at least two different kinds of drinks with alcohol in them. "A beer and a beer with lemon please." Jack said to one of the barkeepers at one of the stands and just a moment later our drinks were standing in front of us. Jack paid, we clinked our bottles and each of us took a sip before continuing to walk around the festival area.

"How did you know I'd like beer with lemon?" I asked him. "I don't know, most girls I know somehow don't like beer but still enjoy drinking beer with lemon." he smiled and shrugged. "So you won a competition to be here today, huh?" Jack said and took another sip of his beer. "Yeah. We usually play for around 50 people so this is really big for us." I said and took a few sips of my drink. "That's fucking amazing."

"Hey over there's our photographer, do you wanna take another pic?" he said and pointed to the man that took our picture earlier. "Yeah sure." I smiled and we walked over to the guy with the camera. "Hey Tom! Mind taking another picture of us?" Jack asked and the guy smiled. "Not at all." he said and with that Jack and I got ready for the picture. He put his left arm around my waist and pulled me closer to him so I layed my head onto his shoulder, put my right arm around him and smiled with teeth while he made a duck face. "Got it!" Tom said, Jack and I thanked him and then walked away again. "Give me your twitter name, I'm gonna tweet the picture." "Wait you already got it?" "Yeah, Tom sent it to me with his super cool and modern camera." Jack smiled, so I gave him my twitter name.

||

THIS MAY SOUND LIKE A JACK FANFIC BUT IT'S NOT, I PROMISE

EVERYTHING'S GONNA CHANGE VERY SOON

lots of LOVE - tori xx