/10/ festivals & kisses

Thursday

Samantha

Today was the day of the shazam top 20 festival and I was so fucking excited. It hadn't even been a week since we performed at the last festival but I already missed being on stage a lot. Also, I would be able to see Luke and the other 5sos guys again today. Luke and I'd facetimed every day the last two days but he wanted to spend some time with his family instead of hanging out with friends and I respected that decision.

"Sam?! Will and I are gonna wait in the car for you!!" Grace yelled and then I heard the front door open and close. I was almost finished with getting dressed. All that was missing were my shoes, which I couldn't find. I was wearing a high cut black American Apparel tennis skirt along with a black crop top with dark green sequins on it. I was wearing long socks which stopped just a bit over my knees and I was now searching for my black boots. Yesterday evening I'd dyed my hair a bit darker so it was dark brown now. I curled it earlier today and put on my usual makeup.

||

"Welcome to our festival. I'm Angus and this is Ash, we're the hosts of the festival." a very familiar man greeted us as we arrived backstage. A brown haired woman, also very familiar, was standing next to him, smiling widely. "I think I've seen you guys before." I said and smiled at them. "That could be true. We're also hosting shazam top 20 on the radio and we've done loads of interviews already, maybe you've watched one before." the woman said in a deep australian accent. "Ah yeah, I think I've seen an interview of All Time Low with you guys." I remembered and they nodded. "That's amazing, thanks for watching." Angus smiled.

"We're glad you guys could make it, feel like home. You're gonna be on after Fall Out Boy, who are on in about 15 minutes and then you can do whatever you want. Either watch the show from backstage or from the crowd, that's your choice." Ash explained and they both left again after we'd thanked them. "After Fall Out Boy? I swear I'm gonna lick off the floor when I'm standing on the spot where Pete was before me." Grace said. "Ew, gross." I said and giggled.

"That really is gross but I also feel kinda honored." Pete said, suddenly standing between Grace and me and I swear to god Grace almost fainted. She was the absolute biggest Fall Out Boy fan ever and had a huge crush on Pete Wentz, who was now next to her. To my right I also felt a body walking up to us and as I looked, Patrick Stump was standing next to me, smiling at all of us. Now even Will almost started to fanboy.

"Hi, you guys are Breakaway Girl, right?" Patrick asked and I answered since the other two acted as if they were frozen. "Yes we are. I'm Sam and these are Grace and Will. We're huge fans of Fall Out Boy so don't worry about them dying." I admitted and giggled and they giggled along. "Well yes that's kinda crazy because we are fans of you guys." Pete said. "What?" Grace widened her eyes. "Yeah, that's why we came here. We wanted to ask you guys if you wanted to come on stage during our last song and rock out with us, since you'll be on after us anyway." Patrick said and now Will and I had our eyes wide open as well, just like Grace.

"Oh shit, yes of course, we'd love to, thank you so much." Will answered for us. "Great! See ya later then." Pete said and then the two of them left again. "Did this really just happen?" Grace asked, still paralized. "I don't even know." I admitted and giggled. "What are you doing here and how did you even get into the backstage area?" I heard Luke's voice from a bit away. As I turned around, I saw him next to Michael, Calum and a few other people a few meters away from us. In front of him was a blond girl who I'd never seen before.

"Oh come on, you can't lie to me. I know that you miss me and want me back again. Just admit it Lukey boo and everything's gonna turn out like it's supposed to be." the girl said and walked closer to Luke, grabbing his hands but he got rid of her hands really fast. "I don't miss you and I don't want you back either." he said in an annoyed tone to the girl, who I'd figured was his ex.

"Oh really? Then why are you still single ever since you broke up with me?" the girl said sassily. "I'm not single, I have a girlfriend." Luke said, which I knew was a lie because that's what I'd suggested him to say. I guess also Michael and Calum knew about the plan because they didn't look surprised at all. "But I don't see a girlfriend so I don't believe you." the girl said and Luke looked like he didn't know what to do now. So I had to do something.

I walked over to where the scenery was happening. "Hey babe." I said softly and smiled as I was close enough to them. Luke, Michael and Calum looked really confused now but I ignored it and walked over to Luke, placing my hands on each side of his neck and pressing my lips onto his. It didn't take Luke long until he kissed me back. During the kiss he carefully placed his hands on my waist and shit, my stomach was going crazy, even though this was supposed to be a fake kiss to help Luke.

||

AHHHHH THEY KISSED

*CHANTS* LAMA LAMA LAMA

I HOPE YOU LIKED THIS CHAPTER

love yaaaaaaaaaa - tori xx