/6/ mr. penguin

Samantha

"You were right. He only wanted to fuck me." I sobbed into Luke's chest. "I'm sorry." he simply said which made me lean back again and look at him. "Why are you sorry? You were the only one that warned me after all. And I was stupid enough to be on Jack's side. I'm sorry for being so mean to you earlier." "Don't worry about it." he smiled. "Why are you so nice to me when I was acting like a bitch?" "I don't know. I guess I just like you." he shrugged and smiled again and this time I smiled back at him. "Wanna go for a walk? I want to show you something." "If it's your dick, I'm not interested." I joked and he giggled. God he was so cute. "Don't worry." he said and then we started to walk away from the club.

"Tell me something about you. All I know is that your name's Luke and you're in 5sos." I said as the both of us slowly walked through the dark next to each other, passing street lights, and the music from the club getting quieter by every step we took. "Well my last name is Hemmings, I'm 18 years old and I have two older brothers. What about you?" he asked me back, I looked at him for a second and then looked forward again so I wouldn't run into something. "My full name is Samantha Jones and I'm 18 as well. I have one older sister but she already moved out a long time ago and since my parents work a lot I'm alone most of the time." I admitted. "Well now that you know me, we can hang out more often when I'm in town." "That would be great." I smiled at him and he smiled too.

"We're here now." Luke said after we talked for a bit longer. We ended up on a little hill from which we could see the club, the festival area and the few houses near them. "Before you say anything, wait a few more seconds." he said and just then fireworks were shooting into the air from the festival area. "Holy shit this is beautiful. How did you know about that?" I said, clearly mesmerized by the now colorful sky in front of us. "The guys and I already played at the festival last year so I knew that there would be fireworks around 1.30am." he explained, sitting down in the grass and I followed his movement. "This is amazing. You are amazing for bringing me up here." I smiled at him and he grinned, being really proud of himself right now.

"Let's do 10 questions." he suggested after it'd been quite for a few minutes because we both just took in the beauty of the fireworks, that were still going on. "Okay, I wanna start. Favorite food?" "That's easy, pizza. What's yours?" "Pizza as well.", I smiled, "Favorite color?" I added. "Hmm.. blue I guess, yours?" "Green, favorite animal?" "Penguin for sure." he giggled. "Penguin? Why's that?" I asked and chuckled. "They are super cute when the walk around on the icy ground, I don't know, stop laughing at me." he chuckled and pushed me slightly. "I'm not." I said but laughed even more. "Well what's your favorite animal then?" "I don't know, dog I guess." "So basic." he giggled and now I pushed him. "Shut up penguin man." I laughed.

"Do you have a boyfriend?" he asked, getting a bit more serious now. "Nope." I answered, popping the 'p'. "You?" "No, I don't have a boyfriend either." he answered and I pushed him again. "What? It's true." he said inbetween his cute little giggles. "Do you have a girlfriend then?" I asked again, smiling at him just like he did at me. "No... what's your biggest fear? And I don't mean like spiders or shit like that." "Woah Mr. Penguin, why so serious all of a sudden." I teased him and lied down on the grass now. "Shut up and answer my question." he giggled again and layed down beside me. "My biggest fear? Well, this probably sounds really stupid but I think it's not living a happy life." I said shyly and turned my head to the side to look at Luke and see his facial expression. I expected him to laugh at me but instead and just gave me an understanding smile. "I know what you mean and I don't think it's stupid at all." he still smiled and looked directly into my eyes.

"We should probably go now before they start searching for us." Luke said after a moment of silence and stood up. "Right." I agreed but personally I wished I could spend the rest of the night on the hill with Luke. "But before we do, let's take a picture." he said, helping me get up from the ground but not letting go of my hand as I was standing again. He grabbed out his phone and told me to get mine too to give us some light. I turned on the light from my phone, held it into our direction and Luke did the same with his inside camera. We both smiled with teeth and Luke pressed the button. "Let's take another one." I insisted and Luke was confused first but did it anyway. He smiled without teeth now and just before he pressed the button again, I kissed his cheek. "Let's go back now." I smiled and Luke somehow couldn't stop smiling.

||

HOW CUTE WAS THAT AW I LOVE MYSELF FOR IT

WHO SHIPS LAMA?

I hope you liked reading it as much as I loved writing it <3

lots of love - tori x