/24/ not my day

I suck, I know but I'm gonna try and continue/finish this bad fanfic :-)

I'm basically writing on 3 fanfics now so bare with me

also I wrote the beginning of this chapter in like august or smth so sorry if it sucks

love you guys x

||

Samantha

"This is the last song that I'll annoy you with because I bet you're all already waiting for 5sos." I said into my mic and giggled as all the fans in the audience screamed at the mention of the boys. "I thought so. Thanks for being such an awesome crowd. I promise you guys I'll never forget tonight. This song is a new one and it's called New Americana. See ya next time Canberra!" I said and the band started the song.

||

"Shit you were amazing." Luke said as I walked off stage. "Thank you so much, I'd hug you but I'm sweaty as fuck." I giggled. "I don't care, I think it's hot." he smirked and wrapped his muscular arms around me. After that he leaned back just enough so he could press his lips onto mine. This wasn't a normal sweet kiss though. It was way deeper and more passionate.

"Luke you have to be on stage in a bit." I mumbled into the kiss but he didn't stop. Gladly I still had my hands on his chest from the hug so I pushed him back slightly. "You're right. Let's continue this later." he smiled and pecked my lips one last time before walking off.

||

After 5sos' turn to rock out on stage and me watching them, we all went to the tour bus immediately before any fans would find out where we were and mobbed us.

Luke and I decided to watch a movie in the back area while the others showered and got ready for bed."Luke?" I asked as I was cuddled into his side with his arm around me. "Hm?" he answered, sounding really tired. "I lub chu." I said, poking his cheek and grinning sheepishly. "I lub chu too." he smiled slightly and I cuddled even more into him.

"We should go to out bunks before we fall asleep here." I stated, seeing that Luke was really close to falling asleep. "Or we could both get into my bunk and continue our cuddle session there till we fall asleep." "I'm in, let's go." I said and got up, heading to Luke's bunk.

As I passed the other boys' bunks, I noticed that all the curtains were closed except for Ashton's and Bryana's. I guess they were having a steamy time in the shower then.

I hopped into Luke's bunk and Luke joined only a moment later, closing the curtain and putting his arms around my waist from behind. "Goodnight Sam." he whispered. I turned around so that I could cuddle more into Luke before answering with "Goodnight Luke.". And with that we both drifted off to sleep.

||

Luke

When I woke up the next day I tried to be as quiet as possible and not move a lot while getting out of my bunk, since I didn't want to wake up Sam. As I'd finally managed to get out and close the curtain again, I walked to our mini kitchen and grabbed myself some milk and cereal for breakfast.

"Morning." Ashton mumbled as he walked to the kitchen as well. "Bro." I nodded at him and went over to sit at the small table on the opposite side of the kitchen. "Long night?" I asked Ashton and smirked because I knew exactly what Bryana and him were doing. "Oh shut up." Ashton rolled his eyes and sat down accross from me with his breakfast and we both just ate in silence.

Soon we heard someone jump out of the bunk and as I looked into the direction of the bunks, a tired Sam stumbled her way over to us. "Good morning." I smiled as she sat down next to me. "What's so good about it?" she teased while rubbing her eyes. "True." Ashton mumbled. "Well, I can make it good if you want to." I smiled and leaned in to kiss her.

"Luke don't, I don't wanna get horny this early in the morning." Sam said bluntly and pushed me back which Ashton found pretty entertaining. "Uhhhhh, the Hemmings got rejected." he giggled and stood up to put his now empty plate and mug away.

I just stared Sam, who shrugged and got up as well.

||

Samantha

After that awkward scene at breakfast I got ready for the day and decided to walk around a bit and explore the city. I met some fans during the day and they were all really nice.

Later on I had soundcheck in the venue, about 2 hours before the crowd was let in. Usually everything always worked out perfectly but today didn't seem to be my day. Something was deffect so my microphone wasn't working all soundcheck long.

Gladly everything worked at night, when I had my actual gig. Well, kinda. I hurt my ankle and fell on my ass during one of my songs which was pretty painful.

After my part for tonight was done, I stumbled to the tour bus, put an ice pack onto my ankle and watched Spongebob.

||

"Sam?" I heard Luke's voice a few hours later, after the concert was over. "I'm right here." I shouted from the back lounge and it didn't take him long to get there as well. "Are you alright?" he asked as he sat down next to me. "Yeah, it just hurts a bit." I smiled slightly.

"Look, I need to talk to you." he said in all seriousness and I got a bit nervous. "Uh..sure." "About earlier, you know, at breakfast...why didn't you want me to kiss you?"

"I don't know. It just felt awkward to kiss in front of Ashton eating breakfast." I shrugged and Luke's face tensed up. "So you feel ashamed to be my girlfriend?" "Luke what the fuck, that's not what I mea-" "Well then what did you mean? Because for me this seems to be obvious." he said angrily and stood up.

"I just didn't want to make out at the table while Ashton was trying to eat his breakfast in peace!" "Why's that? Am I so ugly that you don't want to kiss me in public???" Luke almost shouted.

"Luke you're taking this completely out of context!!! You clearly had some alcohol, too! Can you please calm down, we can talk about this tomorrow when you've sobered up!" "NO I CAN'T!!! Why are you even my girlfriend when you think I'm not good looking enough for you?" he shouted and I could feel tears building up in my eyes.

It broke my heart seeing him so insecure and angry at the same time. "Luke please." I said quietly, scared that my voice would crack. "Save it." he grunted and then stormed out of the lounge and left the bus.

"What's up with Lu- are you okay?" Calum first almost laughed and then put on a serious face as soon as he saw me. "No..." I admitted and finally broke down in tears.

This was so fucked up.