/28/ amnesia

((idk why I added that song, I just cant stop thinking of tøp since last week's concert))

||

Luke

"I'm sad to tell you that your friend here is suffering from amnesia." the doctor said.

After the guys and I had noticed Sam's confused facial expression earlier, we asked her what was wrong and she asked us how Jack from All Time Low knew her. She also couldn't remember many other things so we decided to bring her back to the hospital right after the show.

"I mean, nothing against your song but amnesia sucks." Sam tried to lighten up the mood and looked at us with sad eyes and a fake smile.

"Is it permanent?" Ashton asked worried.

"It's hard to tell. Normally most of the memories should return but I've already had some cases in which people never got all of their memories back." the doctor said apologetically.

"Can we do something to help her remember things?" I asked curiously.

"You could tell her some things that happened in the past few weeks. But I recommend you to not mention bad things that happened to her, since this could lead to depression."

"Is that all?" I asked, eager to leave the hospital already.

"It is." he nodded.

"Thank you, doc." Ashton smiled at him before the three of us left and walked back to the bus, where the others were already waiting.

"So what's wrong with her?" Michael asked desperately.

"She has a slight amnesia but her memories might never come back." I explained with a sigh at the end.

"The doc said we should tell her good things that happened to her during the past few weeks to help her regain her memory." Ashton added.

"Let's start then, shall we?" Calum put an arm around Sam and smiled sympathetically at her.

"Yay, story time." Sam said sarcastically and headed to the lounge room, where Bryana was already waiting.

We all joined them as well and started telling Sam all the good memories we could think of. Starting with when she met us to when we signed her and the two of us started dating.

||

Samantha

After all the stories the guys and Bryana had told me, which were all super cute, I still didn't remember anything. Everything just sounded so surreal to me. It was like the were reading a fanfiction to me.

"Where are Grace and Will though? I mean we got signed to your label and are touring with you now but I haven't seen them since I left the hospital earlier today." I asked curiously and I noticed how all of their expressions stiffened while they glanced at each other.

"Uhm..you're not in a band with them anymore. You decided to go solo so you could tour with us." Luke explained but something sounded wrong.

"I might have lost some memories but I know myself and I know that I wouldn't just leave my own band with my best friends in it?" I admitted.

"We..we're not supposed to tell you bad things so let's just leave it like that. Do you have any more questions?" Bryana asked nervously.

"Since I apparently know Jack from All Time Low now and I'm dating Luke, did Tyler Joseph finally adopt me?" I joked which caused everyone to laugh.

"Why would he adopt you?" Michael giggled.

"I don't know, I mean, all the other things are dreams coming true so I thought this dream of mine may have come true as well." I smiled.

"You dream of getting adopted by Tyler?" Ashton chuckled.

"Yes, but who doesn't?" I said like it was obvious.

"She's got a point." Michael admitted and then we high-fived.

"Jeez, Michael." Ashton laughed again and everything seemed good again, well, except for the fact that I felt like I'd lost a part of my brain.

||

The next day I still couldn't remember anything all day long until I scrolled through my phone out of boredom and found texts between me and Jack.

Then I could remember him.

I remembered wandering around at the festival with him. I remembered him trying to have sex with me. I remembered him apologising and us making up again. I remembered being friends with him.

"OH MY GOD." I yelled and jumped up from the floor backstage where I'd been sitting for the past 10 minutes.

"Sam, are you alright? Does anything hurt? Do you need a doctor?" Luke ran over to me immediately.

"I'm fine, I just remembered everything that has to do with Jack." I smiled proudly.

"That's amazing, can you remember anything else?" Luke asked hopefully and I knew what he was hoping for.

He was hoping that I remembered our relationship. And as much as I wanted to remember that, I couldn't. Not yet at least.

"I'm sorry." I shook my head and he frowned slightly.

"It's not your fault, don't worry." he tried to make me feel better but I knew he was hurt.

Suddenly I felt a sharp pain in my head and as I squinted my eyes closed, I saw flashes of pictures of me and Michael kissing. As fast as the pain came, it stopped again and left me out of breath, like I'd just run a marathon.

"Oh my god Sam, what just happened?" Luke asked.

"I, I don't know. I'm gonna go get some air, I'm alright though, I promise." I shot him a fake smile and left to search for Michael.

I needed to know what had happened between the two of us, it didn't matter if it was good or bad.

||

soz for all the tyoos, I'm kinda sick and really tired rn lol

ly

-tori