/17/ "do you have vodka?"

Michael

Of course I felt bad for saying that Sam and I were just friends. Even though it was true. But I wish we were more than friends. These past few weeks I had noticed how much I actually liked her, which was a lot. Way too much for my taste. But even after Luke being such a dick, Sam somehow was still into him. So I didn't have a chance anyway.

When I saw her hopping from the tourbus to the hotel, I felt my heart beating so fast. She looked so cute, perfect, to be honest. But I think she didn't believe me when I told her that.

When she walked over to me to hug me I wished I could've just grabbed her and kissed her. But that's not how life went. Life wasn't a book or a fanfic. Nope, life was a bitch, a pretty bad one sometimes.

Right now we were all sitting in Breakaway Girl's hotel room, catching up on each other, mostly talking about touring. "Let's take a selfie." I said to Sam, who was sitting next to me on the hotel bed, while the others were deep into one of Ashton's tour stories.

"Sure." she smiled at me and I opened the camera app on my phone. We then took loads of selfies, mostly weird ones where we were making the creepiest derp faces. After we were done, we looked at all the pictures and Sam helped me pick one to post on twitter and instagram.

We chose the one where we were both making the llama hand, making our llama hands kiss while we both smiled with teeth. I tweeted it with the caption "surprised this girl and her band with my band minus Luke today, LLAMAS UP"

"Hey Michael how do you feel about pizza hawaii?" I heard Sam's voice so I turned my head into her direction again and had a confused look on my  face. And of course she was holding up her phone, meaning that she just asked this to have a stupid video of me. "God dammit I hate you." I giggled and she ended the video, probably posting it on twitter.

"I wanted to tweet something too, sorry." she giggled. "It's alright, there are probably loads of videos on the internet in which I look even dumber." I laughed.

||

Samantha

"Hey guys! Come over here we're taking a group selfie, Grace has a selfie stick." Ashton said so Michael and I joined the others on the couch. The couch was too small for all of us though so I ended up on Michael's lap and Calum had to sit on Will's.

Ashton held the selfie stick in the air with his phone on it and the timer on 10 seconds. After the 10 seconds were over, the pic was taken and Ashton grabbed his phone again. The picture was really cute, everyone was smiling and it looked like we were having a great time, which was true.

||

"Enjoy your gig today, yeah?" Ashton said as he hugged me after Calum did. "I definitely will, you too. And enjoy the rest of your tour." I responded and leaned back again. "Take care of yourself and call me when you've landed in Aussieland, doesn't matter what time it is where I am." Michael hugged me next. "I will Mikey, and don't kill Luke." "I can't promise anything." he smiled at me and I smiled back, shaking my head.

"I'm alright. I understand why he picked Rena over me so don't worry too much." "But I don't understand because you're literally perfect." he frowned slightly. "Thank you, but I'm fine." I smiled, probably blushing a bit and pecked his cheek. Now he was blushing too.

"Michael we gotta go." Ashton said from the door and as I looked at him he was grinning like a fool. I think he shipped Michael and me for no specific reason because I bet that Michael wasn't into me. He was just being nice and protective, that's all. Right? Because that's what friends were for.

"See you in Sydney then." he smiled and he looked a bit hurt. "See you in Sydney." I smiled and hugged him one last time before him and the two others left again