/14/ "I miss you"

MICHAEL MY BABE *CRIES*

||

2 weeks later

Samantha

When Luke had kissed me goodbye at the airport, I actually thought that he had feelings for me. I thought that he really liked me and actually meant the kiss. But now I knew that I was wrong. When I woke up pretty early today, about two weeks after Luke had left for tour and kissed me like we were part of a movie, I saw a pic of Luke kissing another girl.

The picture of Luke kissing a small girl with black hair and colourful dreads was all over twitter. I didn't know who she was at first but then someone tagged her and I found out that she was from 5sos' support act Hey Violet. She was hella pretty so it didn't surprise me that he'd chosen her over me.

I felt like crying in the first few minutes but then I thought that he wasn't worth it. We weren't even dating so why was I even sad. Of course he would find someone else I mean I wasn't even pretty. Why did I think I'd have a chance with the Luke Hemmings? I was a nobody. He'd probably just kissed me beacause he felt sorry for me.

I laughed.

||

Michael

I thought it was pretty mean of Luke to just go on and get together with Rena after he'd kissed Sammy at the airport. She cleary liked him and is now probably heartbroken. I talked with her via imessage almost every day since the american leg of the tour had started and she was seriosuly one of the nicest persons I knew. And I knew a lot of people. She didn't deserve this.

I wasn't the only one that thought that way though. Ashton and Calum agreed with me as I told Luke my opinion yesterday night at a club. But he couldn't give two shits. He was head over heels for Rena and nothing could change that at the moment.

I was still lying in my hotel bed even though it was already 1.13pm. We had a show in Mountain View, California tonight and I was still pretty exhausted from last night's show in Concord. Instead of getting up, I decided to check up on Sammy and called her.

"You're lucky I'm up already" Sammy giggled as she picked up. "Oh shit I forgot about the timezones. What time is it there?" "6:15am you dumbass" she giggled again. "And you're already up?" "Yup." "Why?" "I don't know. Why did you call me?" "Oh- right. I wanted to see if you're alright, you know, after what Luke did." I said nervously, scared that she'd cry. But she didn't. Instead she giggled again.

"You're cute. I'm fine, thanks Mikey." she said and I know she was smiling at that very moment. And it made me happy. Or was it the fact that she called me cute? "Are you sure? It was quite a dick move of Luke after all." "Yes I'm sure. I don't know why I thought he'd like me in the first place." "Hey! Don't say that, you're amazing!" I pouted even though she couldn't see me. Then I had an idea.

I put the phone away from my ear and pressed the facetime button. It didn't take long until Sammy's face popped up on me screen. She clearly just woke up because she wasn't wearing any makeup, which she always did and her hair was a mess. She looked adorable to be honest.

"I swear if you laugh at me I'm gonna block your caller ID." were her first words. "Why would I laugh at you?" I asked confused and she rolled her eyes. "Because I just woke up and look like a garbage truck ran me over." "Shut up you look cute. Besides that, I just woke up as well so I look just like you." I giggled. "No because you look fucking good without makeup and I look like shit."

"Did you just compliment me?" I smirked and she rolled her eyes again. "If I wasn't stuck in your stupid screen I'd hit you right now, that wasn't the point." "But you did compliment me." I still smirked. "Shut up Gordon." "Don't call me that." "Then don't be so annoying." she chuckled and I did too.

"I miss you." I said as we were quiter again. "We've barely talked before you went on tour." she giggled. Sadly it was true. She'd been with Luke a lot before the tour but only changed out a few words with Ash, Cal and me. "Yeah but now that we've texted a lot I know that you're cool." "Well thanks, you're cool too." she blushed a bit and it was super cute. "I know." I winked. "Gordon!" she said annoyed which caused me to giggle.

Before I could answer Sammy, my hotel room door flew open and Luke walked in. We shared this room so I wasn't surprised. "You're alive!" Luke cheered as he saw that I was finally up. "Who are you talking to?" he added and I smiled nervously at Sam and then looked back to Luke.

"Samantha."

||

AY CLIFF(ord)HANGER BC I KNOW YOU LOVE THEM ;)

love ya - tori <3