/29/ "YOU KISSED?"

Samantha

If anyone saw me walking right now, they would know, by my posture and by my facial expression, that I was angry.

Very angry to be exact.

"Michael!?" I stormed into the next room, trying to find the tall blue-haired guy. Still nothing.

"Clifford?" I shouted again, entering the next room, which was empty. Again.

"For fuck's sake, Michael!?" I opened the door to the last room of the hallway. Empty.
I turned around again to continue searching when I suddenly bumped into someone.

"Easy there, tiger." the voice said and giggled and I knew immediately who it belonged to.

"Michael you fucking piece of trash, I've been searching for you for like half an hour!!" I whined and hit his chest.

"Ouch! I'm sorry I was playing piano tiles on the toilet and I forgot the time."

"Jesus.." I sighed and slapped my forhead with my hand and shook my head.

"I'm sorry, what's up?" he giggled and walked passed me and entered the room behind me, which was one of the dressing rooms.

"A small part of my memory came back."

"Really?! Thats's amazing!" he said excitedly.

"Depends on how you see it. I can remember that we..uhm..kissed?" I admitted shyly.

"Oh.." he cleared his throat and got quiet.

"So did it happen? Or is my brain just messing with me?"

"It happened..I kissed you because you and Luke had had a fight before that. We agreed on never talking about it again but then you started to feel guilty and you wanted to admit it to Luke." he explained quietly.

"So Luke knows about this?" I asked unsure.

"No, right when you wanted to tell him and the others about it, the accident happened."

"Oh god..." I sighed.

"Look, I know this is messed up but nothing of this is your fault. I kissed you after all so I should be the one telling Luke.." Michael rambled on.

"Michael, why did you kiss me?"

"Uhm...you were so sad because of Luke and...and I thought maybe this was my chance.."

"So you like me?"

"More than I should..." he admitted in a sad voice.

"I'm sorry bu-"

"Yeah I know, you're with Luke and you can't be with me. Don't worry, I'll get over it eventually." he smiled at me but I knew it was just a fake one.

"You'll find the right one soon, don't worry. You have the sweetest and funniest personality ever and you look great as well, one day your pokémon girl will come 'round." I smiled at him and then walked over to him to embrace him.

"I love you, thank you." he said into the hug.

"I love you too, Mikey."

"Do you want to tell Luke?" he said, leaning back again.

"I think he deserves to know the truth." I nodded.

"Alright, let's go then." Michael smiled nervously.

"Are you sure about this?"

"I just want to save your relationship with him because you both deserve to be happy."

"But so do you."

"Luke will get over it, don't worry." he smiled determinedly.

||

"YOU KISSED?" Luke yelled and jumped off the couch in his dressing room.

"Yes, can we please explain this?" I asked, being a bit scared of him.

"What is there to explain? You cheated on me!!" Luke said, still in a loud voice.

"No she didn't! I kissed her, she has nothing to do with this!!" Michael defended me.

"There are always two when it comes to kissing, Michael." Luke bitched.

"Look, I've liked Sam for a while now but I never told anyone because I knew she was with you. But when she was sad after your arguement, I couldn't think straight. She didn't even kiss me back, Luke. If you want to be mad at someone, be mad at me." Michael explained.

"But Sam could've told me." Luke said, still annoyed but a lot calmer than before.

"I wanted to! When I got all of you to come to the back of the bus I wanted to admit everything but then the accident happened and I couldn't remember it till about an hour ago!" I said and I felt like crying already. I hated arguing with Luke.

"I was the one who wanted to keep this a secret because I didn't want to ruin our friendship and your relationship." Michael added.

"I'm sorry Luke.." I looked at him with sad eyes.

"So what now? Do you two just want to pretend like nothing of this happened?" Luke let out a deep breath.

"Actually, yes, that's exactly what we wanted to do." Michael answered.

"We talked this out before we came here to tell you everything, I told Michael that I want to be with you and he accepts it."

"What if I don't want to be with you anymore?" Luke asked.

"Then I hope we can still be friends..." I sighed and teared up a bit.

"Luke, please-"

"Michael, no. Don't tell me I shouldn't be mad at her. I have to think about this, okay?"

"Okay." I answered and nodded slightly, feeling a few tears roll down my face.

"See you guys at soundcheck." Luke said emotionless and then left the room.

As soon as he was gone I broke out into sobs.

"You two are gonna be just fine, just give him time." Michael tried to comfort me and put and arm around me.

"I hope so." I admitted and let the tears, I'd been saving up, out.

||

this is so sad, I'm sorry

I hate luke
bye

-toriii <3