/11/ voodoo doll

Samantha

"Hey." Luke smiled and looked deeply into my eyes after we both had pulled back from the kiss. In the corner of my eyes I could see Michael and Calum smirk like idiots but all of that wasn't important to me. What was important to me was Luke. I definitely had feelings for him, that kiss just proved everything. But I still didn't know if he felt the same for me. Maybe he just kissed me back because he realised that I wanted to help him out. I wasn't ready to tell him that I felt something for him. Not yet.

"Okay fine, I get it, you're over me. Have a nice life with that bitch." the blond girl said and walked away without even fighting for Luke. "Tha-" Luke started but got cut off by Grace shouting "Sam! We have to go on stage!" "I'm sorry." I said and then finally stopped staring into his eyes and walked away, over to Will and Grace who were already getting ready to stage bomb FOB. "What was that?" Grace grinned, clearly talking about the kiss. "I'll tell you later, let's go now." I said and the three of us jumped onto the stage, me catching one last glimpse of Luke, who was still looking at me with a smile plastered on his face.

We finished up Fall Out Boy's last song for today 'Sugar We're Going Down' with them. I sang together with Patrick while Grace had something like a bass battle with Pete and Will just jumped around with Joe, the guitarist, playing on my guitar. "Thank you so much guys! Have fun with Breakaway Girl now!" Patrick shouted into his mic as the song was over and Fall Out Boy walked off stage, leaving the three of us alone.

||

After Grace, Will and I had finished up our set, which had included three cover songs, two originals and our new song, we walked backstage again and freshened up a bit. "So are you and the blond punk dating now?" Grace teased me and I blushed. "No we're not. He told me about his annoying ex a few days ago and I gave him the advice to tell her that he had a girlfriend." "Oh so the blond girl was his ex?" Will asked and I nodded. "Yeah, and she annoyed him again but my advice didn't help at all because she didn't believe Luke."

"So you kissed him to make it look like he has a girlfriend? Clever." Will said and smiled at me. "But do you have feelings for him though?" Grace asked curiously, raising her eyebrows. "I don't know to be honest." I said. "Aw but when you already spend time thinking about whether you have feelings for someone or not, you already do." Will said and Grace put one arm around my shoulder. "Our baby girl has a crush on Lukey." she said in a high pitched voice and stroke my cheek. "Our baby girl is growing up so fast." Will added and pretended to cry.

"I hate you guys." I giggled and stood up to get more water. And guess who was standing in front of the table with the water bottles?

||

Luke

After Sam had kissed me and left to go on stage right after it, I couldn't get her off my mind. The last thing I'd expected her to do was kiss me. But she did. And I felt fucking butterflies in my stomach, it was so weird. But she probably only kissed me to help me. I explained Michael and Calum like three times that she probably didn't have any feelings for me but they kept telling me otherwise. It slowly started to annoy the shit out of me so I walked over to the buffet thingy to grab a water bottle.

"Oh, hey." Sam's soft voice spoke next to me. "Hi." I said and scratched the back of my neck. I always did that when I was nervous but why was Sam making me nervous? It shouldn't be like that. "Thanks for helping me earlier by the way." "You're welcome. I saw that my first plan didn't work out so I had to come up with something else pretty fast." she explained and smiled. See, I told you she only did it to help me. "Well and it worked, so thanks." I said again before grabbing a water bottle and awkwardly walking back to the guys.

"She's still looking at you, don't turn around." Michael said and I knew he meant Sam. "Yeah and she looks pretty heartbroken, what did you do?" Calum added. "I didn't do anything but she told me that kissing me was her plan to help me so she definitely doesn't have feelings for me and you guys can shut up now." I said a bit too harsh. "Woah chill!" Michael said and put his hands up in surrender. "I'm sorry, let's go and rock this thing." I apologized and walked over to the stage with the guys following behind me. Ashton was already waiting for us and of course Michael and Calum had to tell him everything that'd happened. I didn't even pay attention. I just grabbed my guitar and put it over my shoulder, ready to go on stage. "Can we sing Voodoo Doll today?" I suddenly said, surprising myself and the boys. "You wanna change the setlist now when we're about to go on stage?" Ashton asked surprised. "Yeah." "Aw I see, you wanna sing it for Sam, huh?" Michael nudged me into my side and smirked. "No, I just wanna sing that song." I tried to get out of this but it was already too late. The boys knew that the song fit perfectly to my situation with Sam but they agreed on performing it anyway.

||

Uhhhhh Luke's gonna sing a song for Sam 👀

is she gonna notice that it's about her?

we'll see ;))

lots of love - tori <3
ps: this chapter is for danysha, ily girl