/18/ kick outs & blowjobs

Samantha

As I got home, there was no one else in the house. What a surprise. I put off my shoes, walked to the living room and sat down on the couch. Just as I grabbed the romote control to turn on the TV, my phone started to ring.

"Hello?" "Emergency band meeting at the office. Now!" Will said and hung up again before I could say anything. I walked back to where I put off my shoes and put them on again, grabbed my car keys and left the house.

||

"What's up?" I asked confused as I entered Ryan's office. Ryan and Will were sitting on a small couch and Grace and (ugh) Oliver where sitting on the other one. Will looked pretty sad and the others all pulled a pokerface.

"Please sit down first." Ryan said, pointing at the chair next to the side Will was sitting at. I sat down and gave Will a questioning look. "Are you gonna tell me now or what?" I said impatiently. "You're finally getting kicked out of the band." Oliver said harshly, looking pretty happy about it. "What?" I almost shouted. "Is this true?"

"Well, I'm sorry to say this but yes it is." Ryan said with an apologetic look. "Why?" I asked, not angry and confused anymore but sad. "Grace suggested it and told me all the reasons as to why she came up with this idea. And I must say, she really has good points that made me think about it."
Ryan answered and as soon as I heard Grace's name I looked at her and she her face was expressionless.

"What are the reasons then?" I asked, feeling a tear rolling down my cheek. I usually didn't like to cry in front of people but now I had a proper reason. "You're bad for the band's reputation. You go around and date every boy that's on your way. Other fandoms send so much hate and don't even give the band a chance because of you." "I do what? I don't take every boy!?" "You do. First Jack, then Luke and now Michael. Everyone fucking hates you, don't you realise that?" Oliver said and laughed.

"And who's gonna sing in Breakaway Girl then?" "Oliver will. I'm sorry Sam, I tried so hard to change their minds." Will said quietly. "You know what, fuck you all." I jumped off my chair and stormed away, not even looking at anyone anymore.

I couldn't believe this. I got kicked out of my own band? I bet James made Grace do that. But if she was a real friend, she would've broken up with James instead of kicking me out of the band and of her life.

I didn't feel like going home now so instead I drove to the nearest Subway to get some food. I ordered my sandwich and a coke and after I had paid I sat down at one of the small tables. While eating my food I checked twitter and almost choked.

The band account had already unfollowed me and deleted me out of their bio. Just as I wanted to leave the account, they tweeted two new tweets.

"We're sorry to announce that Sam left the band. We had musical differences so there sadly wasn't another choice left."

"We're also HAPPY to announce that Oliver will take Sam's part in the band. You all probably already know him so we're really excited."

Only a second later I got imessages from a groupchat. The groupchat I had with 5sos.

milkey way: sam you left the band?

Luke: what?

Ash: check the band account

Luke: wtf sam?

milkey way: sam where are you? open the door

Damn, that boy was fast. I quickly finished my sandwich and hurried to my car to drive home. As I parked the car in front of my house, all the 5sos boys were sitting on my front porch and as they noticed that it was me they jumped up and headed in my direction.

"Where were you? We were worried." Michael said and pulled me into a big bear hug. "I was at Subway because I was hungry, chill." I giggled and hugged him back. After the others hugged me as well we all went inside and walked over to the living room couch.

"Why did you leave the band?" Luke asked curiously. "I didn't leave the band." "But the band accou-" Ashton started but I cut him off. "I didn't leave the band, they kicked me out." I said and they all looked really shocked. If I weren't so sad, their faces would've been hilarious to me.

"What? Why?" Michael was the first to ask. "Because I'm bad for the band's reputation." I quoted, "It was Grace's idea." I added and looked down to my hands. "That little bitch." Michael said angrily. "What I told you earlier weren't lies though, remember that, okay? Just because they threw you out of the band doesn't mean you're untalented or a bad person." Luke said and made me feel a bit better.

"You're gonna show them that they made the worst decision ever." Calum said and smiled slightly at me. "Cal is right. You should start a solo career, you were the most talented of the band anyway." Ashton encouraged me. "Oh my god guys we could sign her!" Michael almost shouted.

"Holy shit yes!" Ashton widened his eyes. "You could do that?" I asked excitedly. "Of course, we have our own label, Hi Or Hey Records!" Luke explained. "Hold on I'm gonna call our management." Calum said, walking away with his phone pressed against his ear.

I couldn't believe this was happening right now. First I thought this was the worst day ever but now it just took a hella big turn.

"They said that they'd think it was an amazing idea and they'd love to have you on our team. We can come to their office anytime to do all the official paper stuff." Calum grinned as he walked back to us. "Shit guys this is amazing!! I love you all so much, you're seriously the best." I said and started to cry again, but this time out of happiness. Suddenly they all stood up and hugged me at the same time.

"Nobody deserves the pain you've been through today, we're glad we could help you." Luke said into the hug. "I don't know what I could do to ever give this back to you." "You could give us all blowjobs." Michael joked and I hit his arm which caused him to laugh.

"No but you could really do that." Calum smirked.

||

;)

Question of the chapter:
who do you ship with Sam? Luke or Michael?

loads of love - toriiii <3