/27/ "talk everything out"

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 1K READS I THOUGHT NO ONE LIKED THIS FANFIC AKDJFHSHHDSH

ILY
-toriiiii ♡

||

1 week later

Samantha

For exactly 7 days I'd been trying to avoid everyone as much as possible, which was really hard due to the fact that I had to spend 95% of my time on a bus with the people I wanted to avoid.
Because of that, Ashton had arranged a "talk everything out" meetup in the back of the bus before we would arrive in the next city.

As I walked through the thick black automatic door, everyone, which meant 5SOS and Bryana, was already sitting on the sofa. They immediately drew all their attention to me and I swear I'd never felt more judged.

"Finally, come on, sit down." Ashton smiled slightly and motioned to me to sit down on the floor in front of all the others.

"So, what's up with you? And don't say nothing because we've all noticed that you've been ignoring us for this past week." Calum shot and I was really taken aback by his seriousness.

I didn't really know what to do, I couldn't get out of this now, could I? I looked between Michael and Luke and then at Bryana, growing more and more nervous.

I took a deep breath before speaking up because there definitely wasn't a way back.

"I have something to tell you guys, especially Luke, and it's not going to be good." I started and sighed.

"I---"

BAM

Suddenly I heard a loud noise and less than a second later I flew back, hitting the hard metal door with my head and back and everything went black.

||

"She's waking up, oh my god, guys!!" a familiar voice said from my left side.

"Fucking shut up, she has a concussion, she doesn't need someone shouting around when she wakes up." another familiar voice whispered harshly from a bit away.

"Sorry." the first voice said a lot quieter now.

As I slowly opened my eyes, the bright light almost blinded me and for a second I considered keeping them closed.

When my vision was clear enough to see things correctly, I turned my head to my left side and instantly felt a sting in my head which caused me to squeeze my eyes shut in pain.

"Don't move your head too fast, you have a concussion." the first voice from earlier spoke and as I opened my eyes again, I saw Luke sitting in front of me. A bit further behind him was Ashton who probably was the second voice from a few minutes ago.

"What happened?" I tried to ask but my mouth was really dry so I wasn't sure if the others had understood.

"We almost had a bus accident. Some idiot in front of our bus stopped without a warning so our bus driver had to brake abruptly and you flew against the bus door." Ashton explained.

"Damn. Are you guys alright?" I asked and Luke randomly started chuckling.

"What's so funny?" I asked confused.

"You're lying here in a hospital bed with a concussion and bruises on your back, yet you're asking if we are alright." he smiled and I saw Ashton grinning as well.

"Yeah but what about the others?"

"They're fine, you're the only one who got seriously injured." Luke answered with a slight frown on his face.

"Oh...so what now?"

"The nurse should be here in a bit and she'll check up on you." Ashton said.

"No, I mean about the tour? What about the concert tonight?"

"We can't let the fans down, we have to play tonight. Don't worry, they will understand that you're not performing tonight." Luke smiled sympathetically.

"But I want to perform." I frowned.

"You have a concussion." Ashton said in a serious tone.

"Exactly, I'm not dead, so let me perform."

"Are you out of your mind? You can't perform with a conc-" Luke started but I cut him off.

"Yes I can, and I will. Like you said, we can't let the fans down." I stayed stubborn which caused the two guys to sigh.

"Let's see what the nurse says." Luke finally gave in and I smiled in response.

||

The nurse had said that I was allowed perform as long as I didn't jump and dance around. So I decided to sit on a chair and do an accoustic show tonight. And all the upcoming shows.

The guys had tweeted about the kinda accident earlier, adding that they didn't think I'd perform for a while. All the fans were freaking out because they thought I'd be seriously injured so I had to clear things up.

@SamanthaBG: "don't worry about me too much :-) I only have a concussion and a few bruises & the doctors said that I'm allowed to perform, ily xx

After that tweet, my mentions blew up with cute tweets from my fans and also the 5SOSfam which made me feel a lot better. I faved a few tweets and followed as many people as I could when one tweet in particular caught my attention.

@JackAllTimeLow: "@SamanthaBG call me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Wait, since when were Jack from All Time Low and I friends? Maybe one of the 5SOS guys told him what had happened, since they were friends with him, and he wanted to cheer me up?

That was weird.

Another weird thing was that Will and Grace hadn't called yet, I mean we were best friends after all??