Author Note (Quite Important)

There are two things that I would like to address.

1.) I have received some not very nice or appropriate messages via Inbox and Comments. You know who you are and I won't say any names. But, as much as you think you may be helping me by criticizing me or my work, you aren't. If you are to give me criticism please make it constructive so I can at least improve upon my work rather than reading things that are no help whatsoever. If you are going to just criticize and not be any help, don't read my story. I don't need people to read it if all they are going to do is be mean. I post because I think people enjoy it. Which brings me to my second topic.

2.) I don't have a posting schedule, I will not post because people tell me to. Granted, I greatly appreciate the enthusiasm in wanting me to update and all but this website is not my life. I have things I need to do before I post (work, jobs, etc.) I write when I feel like writing and when something good comes to me. If that means I don't post for a year, then I don't post for a year. A lot of you understand this and I am very thankful for that. Others, not so much. Yes I still plan to finish the book at some point. Yes it will take me a while. If you intend to stick around for the end of this book, then by all means please stay. But if you can't handle me not having a schedule and having this book be finished very soon then you may not read it. It is your choice. I just want you all to understand this.

Now that that has been said, please continue with your lovely day. If you have any questions, drop a comment and I'll get to it when I can. Farewell!