Chapter Forty-Two: Senseless

______

CHAPTER FORTY-TWO: SENSELESS

______

Watery sounds of fingers rubbing over her clit. Tight groans. Mizu's name. The harigata still barely halfway in as Sogo tried to stomach the searing pain in her lower belly. As Mizu rubbed her, she felt her knees spread apart wider, relaxing slowly. A pleasured sigh escaped her lips. She took in more of her, her tightness gripping around the device. Her juices trailed down its shaft until Mizu could feel them sticking to her thigh.

She positioned both her elbows beside her head and leaned forward, tilting her face to kiss her. The woman groaned and bit into Mizu's lip.

"I'm starting," she whispered.

The cool summer night breeze slipped in from the window, cooling the heat of their bodies. She nodded.

Mizu gently thrust her hips forward, sinking deeper into her warmth. Sogo winced as she could feel the object stretch her out. The hot friction in her belly made her feel like she was going to snap in half, but it was noticeably easier to penetrate her. Mizu continued with steady, controlled movements. She slowly eased out and went back in again for her body to get used to the size of it.

"That's it... You're doing so well."

The head of the harigata inside pushed into her tightness. With each stroke, the slippery member massaged her insides. The pain decreased, but there was still a tense discomfort.

Licking her lips, Mizu stopped to give her a break and kiss her. She clasped her hand around Sogo's slipping ankle to her hip, keeping her in place. Sogo could feel the member sink inside her further, and she yelped in their kiss. A mix of a cry and a moan. Her body couldn't decide if it hurt or felt amazing or something in the middle, but Mizu noticed her change in facial expressions and moans.

She grabbed her other ankle and perched it higher on her side. The angle shifted Sogo's hips lower, and Mizu's shaft buried in deeper. Sogo cried out at this, and there was no mistaking it. Pleasure was winning. A mound of eroticism fizzled up in her lower belly. Her brain became fuzzy, and all she could do was whine unintelligible things. Bucking forward, she snaked her hips against Mizu for more. Her reckless movement earned her a jab of pain.

"You'll hurt yourself doing that," Mizu sighed, although watching her whine her hips was provoking.

"But—"

"Let me. Got that?"

Her hands groped the back of her thigh to bring her closer. She leaned forward until they were face to face, and their noses nearly grazed each other. She was going to do this.

"Hold your ankles together for me.."

Sogo gulped through tight lips. Her ankles crossed securely on Mizu's back. Their breasts rubbed together as Mizu stretched her arms underneath the pillow below Sogo's head.